Senior Life Insurance Company

No...you're hiding behind your false claims.

I have made no false claims - please show me where?

I didnt quote your crude comments. See why I don't like you Goon? Bet the adults in your life are really proud of your filthy mouth / fingers . . .

You're sounding more like a politician every day. Stop side-steppin' and answer his question. What's the 2nd year renewal for a brand new agent for your top FE company . . .

I did answer . . . FE and Med Sup Renewals have a few variables . . . Some team members get a certain % and some get another % - just depends on level and isn't public info . . .

MA / MAPD is $222 in most States and as high as $277 in CA and NJ - pay monthly of course . . .

I have made no false claims - please show me where?

I didnt quote your crude comments. See why I don't like you Goon? Bet the adults in your life are really proud of your filthy mouth / fingers . . .

I did answer . . . FE and Med Sup Renewals have a few variables . . . Some team members get a certain % and some get another % - just depends on level and isn't public info . . .

MA / MAPD is $222 in most States and as high as $277 in CA and NJ - pay monthly of course . . .

Nothing crude from me yet...answer the question...FE renewals for 2nd year on your top FE company....or do you not know? Because...that's what it sounds like. You offered the renewal income in one of your prior post...only fair to post it.

Nothing crude from me yet...

Your toilet paper and internet session comment was crude. I dislike you more with every post. Buck Off . . .

----------

. . . answer the question...FE renewals for 2nd year on your top FE company....or do you not know? Because...that's what it sounds like. You offered the renewal income in one of your prior post...only fair to post it.

Life isn't fair Goon. Of course I know the Renewal %'s - they are part of the program. But they vary - like I mentioned 456 times . . .

Swing by an Agent Opportunity Event - you can learn about the entire program. Light Hors d'oeuvres and Punch is served . . .

No you didn't...you did the "Hillary Side Step". Forget about Med Supp/MA renewals. We're only asking about the 2nd year renewals for your top FE company. Since you will only have green agents with no experience on your TEAM, your "peeps" should all be at the same % level.:skeptical:

Who is your top FE company?

Since you will only have green agents with no experience on your TEAM, your "peeps" should all be at the same % level.

Who is your top FE company?

Nope - agents can have varied initial levels and different renewal levels - thus, the reasoning of not posting them. Don't want Johnny getting mad about Mary's renewal % - get it? Can't post Life / FE / Med Sup renewals - sorry . . .

I don't know top - we utilize so many - each with their own special sauce.

Nope - agents can have varied initial levels and different renewal levels - thus, the reasoning of not posting them. Don't want Johnny getting mad about Mary's renewal % - get it? Can't post Life / FE / Med Sup renewals - sorry . . .

I don't know top - we utilize so many - each with their own special sauce.

I understand how it works...I also understand that you're not going to answer the question. I think you've lost all your credibility in this thread.:yes:

I understand how it works...I also understand that you're not going to answer the question. I think you've lost all your credibility in this thread.:yes:

No fair way to answer about renewals - many variables . . .

Do you think anyone on this forum with a Chimp and a Bouncing Elephant avatar is thought of by anyone outside the Dirty Dozen as "credible?" - please . . .

No fair way to answer about renewals - many variables . . .

Do you think anyone on this forum with a Chimp and a Bouncing Elephant avatar is thought of by anyone outside the Dirty Dozen as "credible?" - please . . .

So...1-2%. Got it. Thanks for confirming..snake

Well, well, well. As much as this is a typical waste of time....my job is done.

He is only focusing on FE...but he keeps talking about every other product BUT..FE.

Then you're telling to tell vets about the "various scales" or whatever...

It's simple. You will have a "main" starting point when hiring an FE agent. I already know what it is because OLA has set "levels" to bring agents in. That main starting level is 45% my man. (Feel free to prove me wrong but I only bet when I know I am right)

There is zero...ZERO....% renewals on that level. Doesn't matter 2nd year or 20th year. You're trying to plead your case with not just "agents" but managers and agency owners(like myself) who have to know these things. THAT is one of the jobs of being an upline.

The only reason I'm pushing you is because the more you talk on here, the less you can keep your comments straight. If I didn't have an actual life...I WOULD post the BS you're asking us to prove. But those folks can simply go back to when...last week? To go see your posts. Isn't that when you came here to start raping the forum and pimping your false been there done that secret sauce next millionaire program???

I'm gonna go ahead now and drop the mic!

Bye Felecia!

Back