Senior Life Insurance Company?

From my experience seem like the only ones that actually making any tye of money with this company are the managers and the ppl working at the call center in thomasville. They are charging 30 bucks for an lead, the lead is about 4 months or more old. The client says you took to long to call , they already have coverage or dont even remember calling into the company. For 30 bucks a lead these leads should be no more than 30 days old I would think to upheld there term "exclusive leads". The managers will hype you up and tell you that you will make 10,000 a month. Thats bullcrap when half of the leads dont even have a bank account, too old to sta on the phone with that very lengthy boring ass script and phone application. The prices are just to high for some of the seniors.

From my experience seem like the only ones that actually making any tye of money with this company are the managers and the ppl working at the call center in thomasville. They are charging 30 bucks for an lead, the lead is about 4 months or more old. The client says you took to long to call , they already have coverage or dont even remember calling into the company. For 30 bucks a lead these leads should be no more than 30 days old I would think to upheld there term "exclusive leads". The managers will hype you up and tell you that you will make 10,000 a month. Thats bullcrap when half of the leads dont even have a bank account, too old to sta on the phone with that very lengthy boring ass script and phone application. The prices are just to high for some of the seniors.

Good points. I wish some agent from senior life , not a recruiter or manager , would come on here and state their average persistency...

Just so you know, SL is at the bottom of the barrel trying to lure many in without any insurance experience by using the oldest pipe dream pie in the sky hype talk in the book.

Unfortunately, its working for them, as long as the managers don't mind the heavy turnover and chargeback city.

The IMO's and FMO's then clean house with agents that are already trained, thus reaping the long term benefits. (If indeed those agents aren't already burned out and don't want anything to do with the industry). This is the cycle of the business.

Back