Senior Life Insurance Company?

From my experience seem like the only ones that actually making any tye of money with this company are the managers and the ppl working at the call center in thomasville. They are charging 30 bucks for an lead, the lead is about 4 months or more old. The client says you took to long to call , they already have coverage or dont even remember calling into the company. For 30 bucks a lead these leads should be no more than 30 days old I would think to upheld there term "exclusive leads". The managers will hype you up and tell you that you will make 10,000 a month. Thats bullcrap when half of the leads dont even have a bank account, too old to sta on the phone with that very lengthy boring ass script and phone application. The prices are just to high for some of the seniors.

Why would an exclusive lead be more than a few days old?

If an exclusive lead is more than a week old when you receive it, you are either working for liars or the most incompetent place I'd ever heard of.

You got it right , offices round the country recruit and recruit but nobody sticks...scam artists their insurance is high priced and their payout sucks

I heard today they are a good company for final expense. Anybody here on the forum have experience with them?
High rates. Iwas able to beat them out 3 times in 2 months. One main reason 2 people had COPD and OXY they have a two year wait and in PA with OAIC no waiting period.

Back