Senior Life Insurance Company

Curious what company is going to be requiring a 600 fico score?Thats a no go.

I think someone is passing around made up information. Who knows though, we have seen companies do more stupid things than this! Still, I'll be very surprised if this happens.

Have to admit that there is something intuitively appealing about writing for one carrier only and using a one page app.

Senior life also reduces your commissions by about 35% now, if you don't enroll the client into their Legacy program.

Why would any insurance company punish an agent, because a client doesn't want to spend $3.00 a month, on a gimmick product? That doesn't seem like an insurance company that cares about you, the agent.

Surprised Greg didn't mention this.

Have to admit that there is something intuitively appealing about writing for one carrier only and using a one page app.

26BoDGStUAafwdZII.gif

Definitely, but you couldn't follow the business model most follow here on the forum. Much different ball game in that it takes most replacement opportunities off the table.:yes:

I'm only aware of agencies that subsidize the leads by giving lower commissions. Or there are the (NASB types) that try to pawn off B-leads, C-leads, etc. mixed in with their real leads to unsuspecting agents. I

This is false info, people that buy aged leads are fully aware they are that here.

This is false info, people that buy aged leads are fully aware they are that here.

If you are with NASB and you think all your agents understand how many of their leads are new and how many old and what they pay for each...well could you please tell them to quit calling the rest of us? They act so confused and disappointed.

I have no idea how well you present it to them. But I can assure you many of them don't understand what they are getting and what they are paying for.

Back