Senior Life Insurance Company

If I'm not mistaken, PA Bill started in the FE business with Senior Life in the field.:yes:

Yes sir, guilty as charged. No seriously I had an excellent experience with them. They have leads and an easily learned system for working the leads. If you are going to learn in Philly, you will learn old school DM door knocking (no phone- phone for delivery notices only) from a guy who is probably the best I've ever seen.

I actually called about the tele-sales after seeing a Senior Life consumer ad on TV and wondered who was working those leads, if any agents at all. I met Eric for coffee and he baited and switched me into face to face.:laugh: I'm glad he did because he held nothing back, really showed me the ropes.:cool:

Yes sir, guilty as charged. No seriously I had an excellent experience with them. They have leads and an easily learned system for working the leads. If you are going to learn in Philly, you will learn old school DM door knocking (no phone- phone for delivery notices only) from a guy who is probably the best I've ever seen.

I actually called about the tele-sales after seeing a Senior Life consumer ad on TV and wondered who was working those leads, if any agents at all. I met Eric for coffee and he baited and switched me into face to face.:laugh: I'm glad he did because he held nothing back, really showed me the ropes.:cool:

For what it's worth my mentor started in phone sales, even moving down south to work in the call center for the big phone manager Charlie Spellman. I believe Eric is their top agent now but only after realizing phones is not for him. He came back home to Philly and has been working the field for years now.:)

Thanks, I will call you tomorrow. It was definitely Senior Life out of Georgia.

No point in calling him. He is just doing that so he can try to tell you how you was with a bad manager and how he can help you out way more than the other manager blah blah blah. He is just going to try to recruit you. Stay as far away from Senior Life as possible. They are horrible for the agent and even more horrible for the client.

Aren't you trying to recruit her?It seems have the board recruits.The young lady needs to talk to 3-4 people before she decides her next move.

Aren't you trying to recruit her?It seems have the board recruits.The young lady needs to talk to 3-4 people before she decides her next move.

I did speak to her today and gave her some guidance. And trust me I completely agree she should talk to 3-4 GOOD IMO's. Senior Life is just definitely not one of those she should look at. Same goes for NASB, One Life, Lincoln Heritage, Banker's Life, etc...

I would recommend Newby, but they charge extra for Florida DM where she is.

Todd don't have DM there.

I would definitely recommend that she reach out to Doug if what I offered her doesn't seem like a good fit.

We have leads available in her area right away, so there will be no waiting on leads to come in. She can get them and be in the field in 4-5 days. But you can even ask her, the first thing I told her was I didn't care if she signed up with me or not since I am not actively trying to recruit in Florida. I did tell her I would listen to her situation and offer the best solution I could think of, which I did.

Feel free to give her some guidance yourself. It is a free world.....just spit it out!

Back