Senior Life Insurance Company

No, I do f2f but trust me I can and have run like hell when I need to. Never had to deal with criminals, they are asleep at nine in the morning. My problem, being in the over 65 market was somebodies grampa chasing me around.Always too quick for them. Bob and weave, get my check and run like hell. Oh and never drop anything that you have to bend over and pick up. Leave it laying right there LOL Im little and quick and I can run like hell in 5 inch heels.

How awesome is ^^this^^?!?:laugh::noteworthy:

Yes, you are guessing. You don't know about this business. it doesn't matter how many times you tell yourself you do know, you simply don't know what you don't know.

Lol I started with SL back in 2009. We had no f2f agents.

Thanks for being a fan JD

Just got licensed with Senior Life. Paid $160 to sign up(why the high price?) Paid $350 for 10 supposedly A DM leads and started running them. As an experienced agent and one time regional manager I was very realistic about lead quality, some wont remember sending them, some are just crazy but should be able to close at least 20% on an A lead, right? These leads were garbage. No one admitted to asking for info but the real kicker was.... the first one I ran was for a 70 year old female. Went to the address and it was her sisters house, she never lived there and wait for it... She has been in a nursing home for 3 years. Stroke victim, cant walk, speak or write! Since these were supposed to be fresh leads :swoon:( within 30 days) I guess Jesus must have come down from heaven to write down her info on the direct mail lead. What a ripoff!!! Obviously someone from the lead dept took her name off of a list and wrote it on the lead. Sister is the only person at the address, handles her sisters business, knows she has a paid up burial policy and did not fill out the lead. Asked her to write out a statement to that fact and the handwriting on the lead was obviously wasnt hers. These crooks took me for $510- what can I do? I plain ol caught them selling me bogus leads. Any suggestions?

Hi Deborah,
I can only assume you are referring to Sr. Life Services out of Vero Beach, Fl.? I've been with the Powell's since 1999, and writing with Sr. Life Insurance Co. out of Thomasville, Ga. exclusively since March, 2010.

Their fresh exclusive DM leads with Life Insurance in bold print in the 1st sentence are $29 in all states except Fl. where they are $35. Their TV leads are $34 each, much cheaper than LH's $43. They also have yellow page leads for $29 each.

To get started they require an agent pay $35 for a background check (being convicted of a felony is the only knockout from the home office, but a mgr. may pass on contracting an agent with a vector hit and not repaying on it)

You pay the appointment fee for your state(s). Anywhere from free to about $50 depending on your state.

You pay for your business cards and start up kit ($25).

Total investment is usually less than $85, which is much lower than the $160 you paid just to get started. That's why I'm guessing you were referring to Sr Life services out of Vero Beach, Fl.

IF you really did get contracted with Sr. Life out of Thomasville, Ga. then you got ripped off by some rogue mgr. I'm not a home office employee, I'm just a guy selling FE in the field and via tele-sales, and training others how to do it.

I know Dale and Ron would not approve of their agents being abused like this. Feel free to call me 252-292-3350 and I'll pass this info on to the upper powers.

Greg

----------

Lol I started with SL back in 2009. We had no f2f agents.

Thanks for being a fan JD

Most of Sr. Life's sales force is face 2 face. It's always been that way.

I did pay $160. Not $85. At this point I just want to go on to better things. It was senior Life right outside of Ft. Lauderdale. The regional manager says that he will work with me. Not sure what that means but will find out more from him tomorrow.

Back