Senior Life recruitment letter

I've never made a million dollars in a year. Rouse why are you always picking at me? Don't you have anything better to do than spend 8+ hours per day up here?
Hey.. when you are retarded ... I mean retired.. (translation "old") you can spend time doing whatever you want.... As for picking on you, I wonder the same about you picking on me... However, you make such a good target..:twitchy: .. You will have to admit, I have never said anything bad about you.. We just disagree on the value of the Legacy Assurance..In fact, I don't think I have ever even criticized you, just SL's commission schedule. Would you mind answering the question, "Were both Powells with LH? "

I believe in the past, and I could be mistaken, that he nor anyone on his team has ever cleared 100k of income. Not poking fun, just simply stating fact.

I just signed up to receive my SS entitlement at age 62. My birthday was in February. A friend of mine turns 62 this month and did the same. He has 1 child under age 18 and still in school. He will receive an additional $1000 monthly for that dependent child so I was thinking if I could have a baby I would.

I just signed up to receive my SS entitlement at age 62. My birthday was in February. A friend of mine turns 62 this month and did the same. He has 1 child under age 18 and still in school. He will receive an additional $1000 monthly for that dependent child so I was thinking if I could have a baby I would.
It will cost far more than $1000 per month by the time you get that child grown.. :yes:

I don't understand why a dependent child is eligible for benefits just because his parent chooses to start receiving SS at age 62.

Latest posts

Back