Senior Life Replacing Americo 70 Yo Male Smoker..help

That is the most outrageous thing I have ever heard! I would have asked him if he was at my clients home if so I would have asked to speak to him and in a very nice way tell him to throw that liar out of his house and that I will see you tomorrow and show you proof and go over the details in depth. I would tell him to stop sending in those dang cards too. Lol

High price Slasher is in town !
watch

hazard furniture price slasher commercial - YouTube

Last edited:
That too. I was talking about locking in any cost at the funeral home.

Sounds like another misrepresentation of the FCGS.

SRL offers FCGS too? I don't run into SL here... Are they licensed in California?

TDF
Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S4 using Insurance Forums

The FCGS does not give price guarantees on caskets or anything else. They simply call around and price shop if the family asks them to. (anyone can do the same thing and save the money.) if the family is too short on funds they could tell the funeral home that are going to order a cheap casket off the Internet if the funeral home doesn't offer cheap ones to the family (anyone can do that).

The family is better served to have several thousand extra dollars to work with than to be short on funds and have some agency trying to cut corners for them. If the family wants to cut corners on their own, they can pocket the extra money rather than let LH and CFGS have it.

Last edited:
I went on a dm lead the other day that turned kinda funny. Right away I had the feeling I was wasting my time as she had very little money. I gave her a decent presentation and when I started trying to close her an older man in a suit knocked on the door. She then stated he was from the local funeral home. She let him in and I just kinda excused myself and told her I would get back with in a week or 2. I had very little expectation of closing her and took advantage of the esy out.

as I was leaving I spoke with the guy briefly and told him I showed her some FE options.. He then stated he was going to show her a preneed presentation, and stated they are totally different animals

What is the difference between Preneed and Final Expense?

BTW The lady called me back that night and wanted to know if I could come back tomorrow as she wanted a FE policy. I told her to take a hike.

just kidding

I went on a dm lead the other day that turned kinda funny. Right away I had the feeling I was wasting my time as she had very little money. I gave her a decent presentation and when I started trying to close her an older man in a suit knocked on the door. She then stated he was from the local funeral home. She let him in and I just kinda excused myself and told her I would get back with in a week or 2. I had very little expectation of closing her and took advantage of the esy out.

as I was leaving I spoke with the guy briefly and told him I showed her some FE options.. He then stated he was going to show her a preneed presentation, and stated they are totally different animals

BTW The lady called me back that night and wanted to know if I could come back tomorrow as she wanted a FE policy. I told her to take a hike.

just kidding

A preneed locks in the price of the service the client chooses. Newby is a preneed expert so he can explain it in detail.

Sounds as if you are gaining a good client. She took the time to examine all her options and has made her choice after receiving all the facts. In the words of Joe Don Baker, "you done good"

yea, and that $33.00 monthly premium is going to look really sweet in my bank account!

just kidding

A preneed is sort of a high end FE policy but it only appeals to people who can afford a much higher monthly premium OR have terminal health conditions.

An FE agent should be able to get the sale if someone is pretty tight on the monthly budget.

The lady called me back today to meet on Tuesday. I asked her what she didn't like about the preneed and she basicly said she couldn't aford the payment. and she felt like he was trying to sell her something. She also said the guy from the funeral home smelled like phameldahide. Then I said to her, He did look pretty old!

Back