Is Senior Life Services SLS good to start off with?

1MotivatedAgent

Are they a good company for me to go with starting out? I don't mind being captive if I'm going to be able to feed my family while I'm growing as an agent. I do not have the experience to buy leads. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Are they a good company for me to go with starting out? I don't mind being captive if I'm going to be able to feed my family while I'm growing as an agent. I do not have the experience to buy leads. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

I’ve read nothing but negative stuff on them . They’re another koolaide drinking outfit . If you got no money for leads try Ben boman (final expense services ). He gives free direct mail leads ,sets up the appts and gives 70% contracts . You’re not captive and you can move to the independent side at high contracts . He’ll release all your contracts if you chose to leave. I have zero affiliation with him but honestly for a new agent who’s hungry its a great way to get started

If you're talking about Senior Life and their final expense, stay as far away as you can. They are awful.

Thank you very much! I'm checking out Ben Boman now. I really appreciate every response. I am determined to press through. I'm trying not to make a mistake that keeps me from being able to sell.

Many better options for you.

Search the Final Expense Forum.

Back