Sentinel Security Life no more Telephone interviews

I doubt all these companies are losing $$$. Why are you trying to pick a fight? How else can you explain Sentinel's decision? I did ask "Am I missing something"? Yet you don't mention what I missed. You just issue a snide comment. That's why this forum has lost a lot of talented individuals who almost never post up here sharing ideas anymore.

As for Sr Life, all I can say is they are experiencing double digit growth each month over that same month 12 months earlier. I'm not a rocket scientist, but that sounds like they might be making $$$.

Greg, you're the one that is always looking to pick a fight. Each time you see something about a change or something that another company is doing....along comes Greg to tell us why we should all have SL, because no one does it better than them and in the end, they'll be the only FE company left. You do this all the time. And then, just like now, you try and twist it around like you're the innocent one.

You're like a vulture who just sits back and waits for something negative about a company so you can pounce and promote SL.

And yes, we all see it. You are not hiding anything. I know you'll come back and say you're not trying to hide anything, but the fact is, you try to be sneaky about it...Not a good look![/QUOTE]

Todd, why are you so negative? If I ever state an opinion that differs from yours you go into attack mode. I didn't promote Sr Life at all in my 1st post. But when your boy picked at me I only stated a fact about Sr Life's success. And I still didn't say they should join Sr Life.

Remember Todd, winners don't gripe and complain like you are so prone to do. Losers do a lot of griping and complaining. You have too much talent to behave this way. Not a good look!

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Baseball7, post: 1353247, member: 69199"]All these companies are losing money right now except senior life right?

As for Sr Life, all I can say is they are experiencing double digit growth each month over that same month 12 months earlier. I'm not a rocket scientist, but that sounds like they might be making $$$.[/QUOTE]

Just received Aetna's newsletter.. Of course they are not talking about just FE apps but they say they are receiving 500-700 apps per day over the same time last year. Considering the "lock-down" I find that amazing.

Back