SEO for Insurance Websites

People really stress a lot about SEO, but if your website sucks, it does not matter how many people look at it.

It is very important to have a good website also that keeps vistors coming back or grabs their attention.

BS....people do not want to read about insurance....hell....they do not even read their own polices when they come in......

It is very important to have a good website also that keeps vistors coming back or grabs their attention.

Needs to spiff it up a bit.

BESTinsurancequotes.com

A domain like that could be resold for probably $100,000 in a few years.

What I'm trying to say is that before you worry about bring traffic to your website, 1st make sure that you have a good website.

What is the best way to make multiple websites? I want to make a website for the sourrounding cities in my area. I want people to go to these sites and get a real time quote. I want to target key words for each city like post falls insurance, spokane insurance ect... Can I just copy my site and make a different url for each city, targeting that cities keywords? Or is there a better way to do it? Also, will it matter if the websites have the same content?

Back