Serial Mailers - F2F FE Agents using DM

I am not "blaming the leads", for Gods sake.

It's a simple questions that I am sorry I asked about, no more sermons please.
I do just fine. I am not "half in", I am all in !

All questions here turn into someone or another talking about how great they are and not answering the question.
Please no more 14 paragraph sermons about one's greatness.

What you want to do is to ask those who boast greatness how they drive 5,000 miles a month,call and set appointments, write $40,000 a month in AP each and every month,do all the paperwork correctly, fax it all in,and stay tethered to the forum.

How do they make a 30 year career out of it?

Those are the things you want to find out.

What you want to do is to ask those who boast greatness how they drive 5,000 miles a month,call and set appointments, write $40,000 a month in AP each and every month,do all the paperwork correctly, fax it all in,and stay tethered to the forum.

How do they make a 30 year career out of it?

Those are the things you want to find out.

Hmm... as Earl Nightingale might say... it starts with your attitude.

With out the proper attitude you can hang up your pen now, cause it won't work in the long haul. A bad attitude is like stepping in dog poop. You and others can't see it on the bottom of your shoe, but the "stink" says it is there none the less. And prospects, especially the older one's can smell that stink better than you think.

That said, you push through. Hard work properly executed helps a bad attitude like nothing other. Don't get me wrong... I've spent my fair share of time curled up in the fetal position after a bad day or a week from hell. This isn't an overnight success type of business. I'm a poster child for that one.

I would suggest that you trade in your evening boob tube time for some time well spent on youtube listening to some positive messaging. Look up Jim Rohn, Brian Tracey, or Earl. I would go even further to suggest that you choose to listen to those who have used their FE policies. They've put their time in and won't screw it up in the end. My dad always said, "Son if you are going to have heroes make sure they are dead." Smart advice right there.

Not preaching... just want to encourage. :)

A bad attitude is like stepping in dog poop. You and others can't see it on the bottom of your shoe, but the "stink" says it is there none the less. And prospects can't smell that stink, since it was in their house that you stepped in it...they're used to the smell.
Stepping in dog poop in a house...one of the many hazards of selling FE face to face. :biggrin:

I stopped reading this after it turned into the usual thread. But something you all might want to remember.

So....

Guess what, you pay for bad leads one way or another. Every lead vendor that plans to be in business beyond next week is accounting for them somehow, some way. No returns? Sure, you lead price is $A. Oh, you want to return X, Y, and Z? No problem, it's now $A + B. Oh, you only want leads that meet criteria V, X, Y and Z? Sure thing, now it is $A + B + C.

Back