Settlers 2017 Trip .

913dd6bb3ac90b22e8584a3a2e21fbf5.jpg

Hey here is a novel idea, write what works for yourself and to heck with what anyone else thinks...if it works for you great, do it, if you think you need to add to your bag or change up seek some advice, otherwise just do it.

I totally agree! This conversation didn't go off the rails until JD changed all of the facts around and then personally attacked me.

I totally agree! This conversation didn't go off the rails until JD changed all of the facts around and then personally attacked me.

personally attacked you? lol, where I come from "personally attacked" meant you got your ass kicked.....

Bottom line is Wholelife is right. Kskj cannot be a go to for 99% of agents.

It works for JD because he's already as earned with most carriers and he delivers policies.

I forget what this thread was actually about...

jdeasy;1060460 [B said:
And then there's another point, I'm not going to use them, or any company, for my difficult cases and then turn around and place my healthy clients with another company. I believe you reward the company that works with you on tough cases with the ones that aren't tough.[/B]

Amen John!... Glad to see that there are even some of you "young" guys that still believe in loyalty.. It seems to be a dying virtue.

I love it when Jd argues as it gives me a chance to jump in. And since Jd argues with all there's lots of opp's. Jd on one side you seem to have great connections with yours peoples yet your always obsessing about selling the cheapest product out there. That almost smells as you know them there peoples of yours will be letting someone else in . Yes Kskj has great preferred rates and also very good standard. But since when do you have to be the cheapest? I'm in this game to give the customer good value but also make good money. Yes if I had kskj i'd pull it out in price competition and replacement situations.You can have Trans and foresters and snl and make an avg of 20-25% more than Kskj. On $250k ap that's $50-$60k. I'd say 90% of agents need annualization.Whole life who's your up line? You's be getting screwed on that Trinity contract.

I love it when Jd argues as it gives me a chance to jump in. And since Jd argues with all there's lots of opp's. Jd on one side you seem to have great connections with yours peoples yet your always obsessing about selling the cheapest product out there. That almost smells as you know them there peoples of yours will be letting someone else in . Yes Kskj has great preferred rates and also very good standard. But since when do you have to be the cheapest? I'm in this game to give the customer good value but also make good money. Yes if I had kskj i'd pull it out in price competition and replacement situations.You can have Trans and foresters and snl and make an avg of 20-25% more than Kskj. On $250k ap that's $50-$60k. I'd say 90% of agents need annualization.Whole life who's your up line? You's be getting screwed on that Trinity contract.

I know that JD does not need me, of all people to defend him but I can understand where he is coming from. Part of his desire to be the cheapest is to try to do the best he can from a financial standpoint for the client. That is the same thing he tried to do for his union folks when he was with the union. It is ingrained within him and that is not a bad thing.

And, that is what brought the Trinity fully underwritten into the discussion. It was pretty plain what he had to say. In the past if a person was healthy he would use the FU in order to give them the best premium. However, now that he has KSKJ he no longer has to us a FU product. He can still give them a competitive premium with the agent luxury of using a SIWL product.

Does he try to write the lowest premium to keep other agents out of his houses? Maybe.. But that is not a bad thing either.

I'm really not understanding what you are arguing. Except as you said, just because you want to "jump in".

But I haven't been arguing with anyone. I stated why I use KSKJ. I know it hurts some feelings for me to give reasons but those that get hurt feelings will just have to deal with it.

Do I work to get my clients the best priced whole life out there that they qualify for? Yes, and that's not new. I've done that from day 1 and said that from day 1. If you have a problem with that then, again, you will just to deal with your problem.

Will my clients continue to send in reply cards? Again that's yes, that is the very nature of the FE market. I rarely get replaced. Just as much for service reasons as price and the first time I've been replaced in years was just a couple weeks ago. I had a 6 year old RNA and a 4 year old Americo replaced in the same home by, you guessed it, KSKJ. I was able to save them though.

And I don't care who needs advances. I'm not recruiting agents for any company. Including KSKJ. And I do have Foresters, Trans and SNL. But Foresters, Trans and SNL will not take the same conditions that KSKJ will.

But here's another thing, I don't care if you write those companies. And I don't care how much you make when you do write those companies.

You, on the other hand, are obsessed with what companies I write and how much I make. Why is that?

No Jd I just like screwing with you. You're a head strong person who seems to"pick bones" with an awful lot of people. Kskj is your flavor of the day. Before it was Trinity and Rna and foresters. But you're correct write a company you feel comfortable with and don't give a crap what others think . But you have a way of belittling others if they don't agree with you. I guess that's why I wanted to meet you in Feb and compare 1099's.I wanted to BELITTLE YOU. You never see me attacking guys like spur or Galt . I jump on you because of the way you conduct yourself at times . I'll be the first to admit you have great knowledge and are an "Fe superstar ". But I promise you there's much bigger dogs in the yard who treat people with respect.

Y'all each have a similar level of conviction and passion for your points of view, even though they are different. It's that part of you personality that also drives you to success in sales.

Do forum arguments ever result in one party abandoning their point of view?

Anyhow, thanks JD for answering my question about KSKJ

Back