Settlers 2017 Trip .

Y'all each have a similar level of conviction and passion for your points of view, even though they are different. It's that part of you personality that also drives you to success in sales.

Do forum arguments ever result in one party abandoning their point of view?

Anyhow, thanks JD for answering my question about KSKJ

Believe it or not, I have seen JD change his mind on a few things.. ratings is one of them... As to whether a forum argument had anything to do with it or not, only he knows.

Believe it or not, I have seen JD change his mind on a few things.. ratings is one of them... As to whether a forum argument had anything to do with it or not, only he knows.

Fraternals, delivering policies, which company is best, types of leads and foreign made cars :D.....

Just joking here........

Amen John!... Glad to see that there are even some of you "young" guys that still believe in loyalty.. It seems to be a dying virtue.

Agents who only send the bad stuff over are in reality killing the golden goose. If companies get exploited for certain things, they will just stop taking that kind of business. Very shortsighted. And to those who claim " they are just doing right by the client", well, what about your future clients?:err:

p.s.- Hasn't this happened a lot already?

Agents who only send the bad stuff over are in reality killing the golden goose. If companies get exploited for certain things, they will just stop taking that kind of business. Very shortsighted. And to those who claim " they are just doing right by the client", well, what about your future clients?:err:

I don't send all of my bad business to any company except Gerber. Each company has their own niche. I use them where they best fit.

Talk about a thread hijack lol.

Regardless, this discussion had some great nuggets.

It'd be cool to get an updated thread on each of the main carriers where everyone could throw in their experience; the good the bad and the ugly.

Yes, it happens all the time. On the other hand, it would also be nice if the companies had the same type of loyalty to their field force and employees that they had in days gone by.

Yes, it happens all the time. On the other hand, it would also be nice if the companies had the same type of loyalty to their field force and employees that they had in days gone by.

Reading the endless gnashing of teeth and mercy-cries from health insurance agents, it is obvious agents are simply means to an end after a certain thresh hold is crossed.

God bless. Do you think united healthcare cared that many agents spent $10's of K on advertising before ACA started and then abruptly went to 0% commission ?Companies set the guidelines and we follow them. For instance Columbian says only 30% of your business can be graded. Settlers says what 25% bronze ?I promise you all these co's would throw you under the bus in a second . Yep we better have some loyalty

God bless. Do you think united healthcare cared that many agents spent $10's of K on advertising before ACA started and then abruptly went to 0% commission ?Companies set the guidelines and we follow them. For instance Columbian says only 30% of your business can be graded. Settlers says what 25% bronze ?I promise you all these co's would throw you under the bus in a second . Yep we better have some loyalty

There was a time when they did.. no longer.. I remember National Life and Accident boasted they had never laid anyone off.. from the executive offices to the janitor's room. Even during the depression, they kept everybody. Then, American General bought them in a hostile takeover, merged them in with Life and Casualty to form AGLA and everything changed. They consolidated district offices, debits, etc. and laid off many of the National Life managers and agents. Not been the same since.

Back