Settlers Life- Steve Bontell Training Videos

Video 1. 1 minute mark - 2 minute mark.
Pure Comedy Gold

This has inspired me to try a can't-miss new close...

"Life insurance is an act of LOVE, Mrs Jones. If you really
LOVE your grand kids, you'll leave them life insurance benefits.
But of course you do, Mrs Jones. What kind of heartless slob
doesn't LOVE their own grand kids? You're not a heartless slob,
ARE you Mrs Jones?"

You guys aren't the audience for these videos. They are intended as internal moral boosters for Transamerica.

The newest video is sooo bad. Sounds like an old Japanese to American movie. Voice all out of sync with his mouth.

And if I find these guys, we may have to have some words:

You all asked me if I would offer up my thoughts on selling life insurance, especially final expense, and what it takes to be a successful salesperson and Settlers Life agent partner in today's marketplace. So, I made some notes, fired up the video camera, and created a set of 30 short videos.

-Steve Bontell

The newest video is sooo bad. Sounds like an old Japanese to American movie. Voice all out of sync with his mouth.

And if I find these guys, we may have to have some words:

You all asked me if I would offer up my thoughts on selling life insurance, especially final expense, and what it takes to be a successful salesperson and Settlers Life agent partner in today's marketplace. So, I made some notes, fired up the video camera, and created a set of 30 short videos.

-Steve Bontell

He is so frickin clueless. That's what makes them so entertaining. It's laugh out loud funny. "You must get 3 referrals in every home or you won't make it".:D

I don't know of a successful FE agent that would be true about. They must not know they haven't made it?:goofy:

The other side of the coin is how truly insulting these videos are to the professional agent. That just shows what they think of the agents. They think that's all there is to it. Watch those foolish training videos and then go sell. He doesn't intend for them to be comedy. That's the real comedy of them.

As some apparently already know, parts 11 and 12 have been released.

https://www.settlerslife.com/sales-time-with-steve

----------

He is so frickin clueless. That's what makes them so entertaining. It's laugh out loud funny. "You must get 3 referrals in every home or you won't make it".:D

I don't know of a successful FE agent that would be true about. They must not know they haven't made it?:goofy:

The other side of the coin is how truly insulting these videos are to the professional agent. That just shows what they think of the agents. They think that's all there is to it. Watch those foolish training videos and then go sell. He doesn't intend for them to be comedy. That's the real comedy of them.

That is old school... and for the ones that do not run leads, I would say it is still true. In fact, it is sort of true when running leads for most people. It seems most close around 25% of their total leads received ( I realize you and some others do much better ), therefore for every lead they close, they need three or four more leads in the pipeline.

Back