Settlers Life

Thank you, I will now study the app, so as to see the diff between Gold and Silver plans. Settlers sent me :1biggrin:a quick quoter for Silver 2 plan. So that tells me they sell alot of this product. I did look at the ht and wgt chart. I'm so new I have to ask these questions. So it's the lack of a policy fee, smaller face :GEEK: amounts and the chart. How about the commission renewals ?....competitive ?
If you've already contracted with Settlers...it's too late to worry about the level of your commissions/renewals now! Ask your IMO what you're getting, because it's up to each IMO what kind of deal you get.:shocked:

The 3 tiered app allows you to write anyone that isn't hospitalized, bedridden, in a nursing home or HIV positive and doesn't have AIDS. All companies underwrite differently. Settlers isn't diabetic friendly for instance, but I just wrote an immediate benefit (Silver) plan for a lady that has an Aneurysm that hasn't been repaired. American Continental and Oxford Life wouldn't take her. Settlers has a lot of things that make them appealing, like age 0-85...they do monthly direct bill...with their Enhanced POS they approve the policy at the end of the POS. Those are a few reasons to have Settlers in your bag.:yes:
Thank You. Very informative. So if they are reluctant to purchase by ACH, you have another option. The direct bill costs more . Diabetics. NG....Also Rely, on the three tiered app.for qualifying, for the diff products.

Didnt you hear? The Washington Redskins have to change their name. Some people feel the name brings about shame, intolerance and hatred.

So, the Redskins are removing the name Washington from their name.:D:D:D

Didnt you hear? The Washington Redskins have to change their name. Some people feel the name brings about shame, intolerance and hatred.

So, the Redskins are removing the name Washington from their name.:D:D:D

Another funny part to this story is that PITA (why they seen the need to get involved is anyone's guess), suggested that they keep the name "Washington Redskins" but change their mascot to a red potato! Idiots!

Another funny part to this story is that PITA (why they seen the need to get involved is anyone's guess), suggested that they keep the name "Washington Redskins" but change their mascot to a red potato! Idiots!

That's actually not a bad idea.

Or maybe change the mascot to a redneck.

Back