Settlers Life

I door knocked "one of those houses" the other day, when he opened the door the smell of dog came out and PUNCHED me square in the face. Holy $%^&
We talked through the door being open 8 inches, I could hardly stand it. He said now is not a good time. I agreed..... deuces!
I told you through thescreen door I wasn't interested

I hate their interview too. I did stop using the enhanced because you can't use your speakerphone and they never gave me an answer at the end anyway. It had to be sent to the office for "further underwriting". All but one was issued as a applied for after that further underwriting but why go through the hassle and still not get a decision?

Just had another decline with them. That's the second one in the last few months. They did an aps on this one before declining it. An APS on SIWL? Yep! Took them 8 weeks to decline it. But the ones they approve take 4 weeks to get issued if they are really on the ball.

But, it's my understanding that you can skip the POS interview and they will call them later. Might ought to just do that. They have called 2 of my applicants for a 2nd phone interview anyway.

They are niche company. Just have to figure out what that niche is.

Wow, I hope I never have any of those problems!

I just wrote my 1st policy with Settlers on 10/29. They notified me on 11/1 that I was missing the Accelerated Death form(which wasn't included in my supplies they sent me). I downloaded the form, had it signed and faxed it back on 11/1(Friday). The policy was issued on 11/6(Thursday) and the money was in my account on 11/8. The policy was approved at the end of the EPOS. Other than the fact they didn't send me one of the forms I needed and I thought they drug their feet for a couple of days after receiving the missing form...I'm happy with my 1st experience.

Personally, I like the POS and I want to be there when it's done.

The niche Settlers will fill with me is when Oxford or ACI won't take them, which is why I used Settlers. There's lots of things about them that appeal to me...but that would change in a hurry if I have the problems you've had.

Back