SIMA Leads

Howdy all again...

I did talk about W&B, but I have always maintained )and always will), agents should always contact several FMO's (if they are going through one and not direct) and see who best meets their needs.

W&B does require commission assignment (last I checked, not sure if this is still the case), and should an agent want to assign commissions and contract with them, that is up to the agent.

Unless you are the up-line of the agent, on this forum, no one has any "skin in the game" with others. We can advise and make recommendations, but ultimately if they make the right or wrong decision, it will not effect anyone but that agent.

FMO's are like car companies. Some people would never drive a Ford, and others would swear by them. Yes, there are some FMO's agents avoid all together, but when it comes to the larger, more respected ones, some agents may love and others may not.

Best advise I can give with any FMO...READ THE CONTRACT BEFORE YOU SIGN!!!!!

Of course I am partial to SIMA, and I am working on making more posts and getting more free stuff out there. Any advise you have, please let me know. I care enough about my work to be criticized about it.

Last edited:
What would be the benefit to buying exclusive leads through sima vs buying them directly from the lead vendor?

Hi AZ, great question.
Answer is: 1) discount as compared to buying direct, 2) feedback/management partner in SIMA, and 3) power of buying through a network. We will be aligning our supply volume to the vendors agents are telling us are doing the best job. If you have a problem, you have a partner with a lot more clout than one single agent would have. Thanks.

Back