Slip Me Your Thoughts

Im very sorry. Not familiar with the ruled yet.I won't do it again.

Suggestion - just contribute. There are people asking about appointment setting ideas pretty regularly. It will not cost you any business as I would guess the guys that use a setter fo so for other reasons than they suck at it. I fall into the sucks at it camp.

He has never once used an amount per day being affordable unless he changed to that in the last couple weeks. It has been a couple week since I've talked to him.

Did you ask him yet? Cmon let's go.

Well, here's a question for you. You've well documented that you don't present to those that don't give you a reason, or deem to be time wasters. Are the majority of those in that group the one's wanting it to be free? Or, do you continue on with those, thinking it's a smokescreen or they may buy. Or is the free thing case by case with you. Almost time for some top 10 big10 cbb rob.

Did you ask him yet? Cmon let's go.

Well, here's a question for you. You've well documented that you don't present to those that don't give you a reason, or deem to be time wasters. Are the majority of those in that group the one's wanting it to be free? Or, do you continue on with those, thinking it's a smokescreen or they may buy. Or is the free thing case by case with you. Almost time for some top 10 big10 cbb rob.

No, I haven't mentioned it to Tim. No reason to.

He reads here. If he needed to correct something I said I'm sure he would have by now.

I'm not sure I understand the second part. I don't present to uninterested people. If they don't have a why and can't tell me a why then I'm done. On to next. I don't go into reasons for them not having a why. If they don't, I don't care.

Doesn't happen that much that they can't give a why. I set appointments so I've already talked to them once. And I called them because they sent in a reply card.

Sending in the card and then agreeing to an appointment means they have a why. You do get the occasional dumbass that sent in a card not knowing what it was for, {or claiming that anyway}, and then agreeing to meet at their home all the while not knowing what it's about. But those just get me back on schedule or buys me more time for the next person.

I was thinking in terms of those that do have a reason, particularly reason #1, but they want it free. I think you answered my question because on the phone you mention life insurance.. which can be done at the door too.

Back