IMOs Shoot Your Shot

I am need a new life IMO.

I'm a pretty simple guy. I buy FE leads and work that market. I also do a lot of work with young families. I'm open to other ideas too if anyone has anything I haven't heard of before LOL.

So, I need someone who:

1. Has carriers that are great for FE and for young healthy people too. I don't need 8 million carriers, just enough to give my clients a few good options.

2. Has good contracts. Please save the low end commissions for someone else. I don't need 140% but I'm not looking to give anyone a 50% override either.

3. Has a decent level of in house help. If you have carriers that I have not worked with before, it would be nice to have a cheat sheet for who accepts what health conditions etc. If I have a quick question about underwriting it isn't impossible to get in touch with someone to get an answer. I'm not the kind who needs his hand held, but when I do have a questions it is nice if an answer is just a phone call away.

4. Someone who isn't going to spam my email box with 85 marketing emails every day about training and other varieties of horse sh**.

I am so sick of who I am working with now. Every time I submit a piece of business it makes me want to puke in my mouth a little knowing that I made them even one nickel.

I just cleared any chargebacks that were pending and I have my release paperwork already all filled out and ready to be sent. I just need to find someone new to work with. So guys, shoot your shot. We will see where things end up.

I'm a pretty simple guy. I buy FE leads and work that market. I also do a lot of work with young families. I'm open to other ideas too if anyone has anything I haven't heard of before LOL.

So, I need someone who:

1. Has carriers that are great for FE and for young healthy people too. I don't need 8 million carriers, just enough to give my clients a few good options.

2. Has good contracts. Please save the low end commissions for someone else. I don't need 140% but I'm not looking to give anyone a 50% override either.

3. Has a decent level of in house help. If you have carriers that I have not worked with before, it would be nice to have a cheat sheet for who accepts what health conditions etc. If I have a quick question about underwriting it isn't impossible to get in touch with someone to get an answer. I'm not the kind who needs his hand held, but when I do have a questions it is nice if an answer is just a phone call away.

4. Someone who isn't going to spam my email box with 85 marketing emails every day about training and other varieties of horse sh**.

I am so sick of who I am working with now. Every time I submit a piece of business it makes me want to puke in my mouth a little knowing that I made them even one nickel.

I just cleared any chargebacks that were pending and I have my release paperwork already all filled out and ready to be sent. I just need to find someone new to work with. So guys, shoot your shot. We will see where things end up.

This sounds like us. We could very well be your new IMO. Give us a call.

So, I need someone who:

Go to fexcontracting.com and just read a bit before deciding.

I am biased but FEX seems perfect for you.

You cannot get higher contracts than you will thru FEX.

You cannot find a better selection of companies.

You cannot find better training and support.

You cannot find a better selection of lead options.

And if you disagree with that, they will release you.

If you want to recruit then FEX is probably not a match. Although some at FEX do have down lines. If you want to do telesales then FEX is probably not a match. Although some at FEX do telesales.

FEX also has a Medicare division for those so inclined.

Still, I recommend just browsing the FEX website before talking to anyone there.

Go to fexcontracting.com and just read a bit before deciding.

I am biased but FEX seems perfect for you.

You cannot get higher contracts than you will thru FEX.

You cannot find a better selection of companies.

You cannot find better training and support.

You cannot find a better selection of lead options.

And if you disagree with that, they will release you.

If you want to recruit then FEX is probably not a match. Although some at FEX do have down lines. If you want to do telesales then FEX is probably not a match. Although some at FEX do telesales.

FEX also has a Medicare division for those so inclined.

Still, I recommend just browsing the FEX website before talking to anyone there.

I'll cosign this.

And add a few extra reasons to join

1) JDeasy up there is in our group chat all the time and will give you just a ridiculous amount of help personally if you want it. He isn't alone. The group chat has dozens of seasoned FE agents who are always willing to go out of their way to help new guys and don't hold back. Almost none of them have a significant social media presence or post here (though some do) so it's a perspective you won't get elsewhere.

2) the system for FE sales is probably the most effective in the industry. I'm a 300k+ a year producer and I'm not even their top agent. Well over 25% of the full time agents at FEX write over 200k a year. Closer to 75% write over 100k. Those are ridiculously high numbers

3) there is a culture that encourages working only enough to meet your goals and then enjoy life. No one at FEX will EVER encourage you to grind 80 hours a week. We spend a lot of time talking about how to work smarter not harder and how to be successful while also having a life. On top of that no one will EVER pressure you to recruit. In fact, I would say that the one reason I would steer you away from FEX is if building a downline is your goal. Not that you can't at FEX but there are probably better situations if that's what you want. The focus is on being a personal producer.

JD mentioned that we can help with Medicare if you want. I actually run that side of things, so if you have an interest let me know and I can answer questions. We have a pretty cool, and I think, unique setup on the Medicare side but if that's not your bag I don't worry about it.

Fex giving 120-130% contracts with $35 fixed cost leads ages 55-80 in the state of Ga ? Thats were the posters from. I’m talking regular verbiage not gov’t bs wording . That lead with rgi is $45-$50 in ga so unless fex eating some cost ain’t happening.

Fex giving 120-130% contracts with $35 fixed cost leads ages 55-80 in the state of Ga ? Thats were the posters from. I’m talking regular verbiage not gov’t bs wording . That lead with rgi is $45-$50 in ga so unless fex eating some cost ain’t happening.

I don't know where you are pulling those numbers from but the op will not find higher commissions or better lead option or a better choice of companies than with FEX. Whatever the number are.

But since you want to attack FEX rather than answer the OP's question, what are you offering? If you can offer agents better than FEX then agents should definitely consider your IMO.

Also, the OP was concerned with training and support. I say you can't get better than FEX there either. But again, what are you offering there? Will you teach him to bitch, whine and cry about everything under the sun? Will you teach him to just be miserable all the time?

You talk all the time about what can't be done. Step up and say what can be done.

Back