Sneak Peaks and Rumors

I've never heard a non Blue agent ever say much good about BCBS. Of course it's because they can't sell it and it's in their best interests to disparage them.

BX still dominates in some areas for regular health insurance. Can't speak to their Medicare plans outside of GA since this is still a new arena for me.

Four years ago they were reasonably competitive on Medigap and had a decent presence for MA in some areas. They did some stupid things and it came home to roost. The only people that buy their plans now are those who believe Blue sheite doesn't stink.

UHC rppo is staying the same with a $700 deductible for out of network services. I saw Fl. Blue last night and I have to say its a bit scary. rppo $39.90 cost moop 6700 hosp. 295 1-5 SCARY PART IS THIS: deductible 260 tier 1 $10.00 WHAT !!! tier 2 $14.00 WHAT !!! tier 3 $42. not bad tier 4 $95. tier 5 $27% LIFETIME HMO most copays are reasonable (to lazy to type them) spec. 50. moop 6500 0 ded. tier 1 $14.00 tier 2 15.00 tier 3 42.00 tier 4 95.00 tier 5 33% ---------- I'm shocked not one comment on this
You may not be getting comments because it's a violation of CMS marketing rules to publicly disclose 2016 plan information prior to 10/1, and this forum is open to the public.

Brokers in GA (and many other states) can sell BX all they want, but most don't want to.

not if you want to get paid----------used them one year and med plans wrote in November and December I didn't paid on till may ------they stretched it out months with BS excuses-

I wish you guys wouldn't mix future plans with current plans. They do change yearly. I know, I know...catchy title but perhaps list the aep year?

Back