Sons of Norway

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone write this company? For the age/amount I need they are way below the other carriers but I know nothing about them. Can anyone give me some input?

Does anyone write this company? For the age/amount I need they are way below the other carriers but I know nothing about them. Can anyone give me some input?
There is an as*hole, Howdy Doody Monkey (goillini52)on the forum that uses them. He should be along in a few minutes.. :yes:

I do write with them and am just getting policies issued that have been pending for weeks. Had a guy in new business call me this morning stating the woman who was handling my cases has been out and he was filling in. Said they would do their best to draft all of the policies that requested a 9/15 issue date today. Who knows if that will happen.

When I write a case I attach a cover sheet telling new business how I want things done. If you don't they will draft immediately so if the applicant wants a future date I request that in writing. They had a call last week and said nothing about what was on the e-mail I received stating topics to be discussed. The next day they contacted me about my attendance and what I thought. I asked about the membership fee being added to the premium and why the PHI can't be done while I am at the home. They are revising the applications to include monthly fees and may add some additional questions that will eliminate the PHI. When this will be effective is a guess. If you have a very healthy applicant who takes no meds and explain to them that it will take time to issue then write it with SofN.

[email protected]
Fall Into Extra Cash Sales Contest

Each NexVision Producer with at least 5 Applications issued and paid for between Sept 1 and Oct 31 is eligible to win!

5 Issued APPS = $250 CASH!

10 Issued APPS = $375 CASH!

15 Issued APPS = $500 CASH!

Who's partaking in this? billyb or goillini52?

I am direct so not sure who NexVision is. I have not received any notification from the HO about this so it may be something that a brokerage is doing.

[email protected]
Fall Into Extra Cash Sales Contest

Each NexVision Producer with at least 5 Applications issued and paid for between Sept 1 and Oct 31 is eligible to win!

5 Issued APPS = $250 CASH!

10 Issued APPS = $375 CASH!

15 Issued APPS = $500 CASH!

Who's partaking in this? billyb or goillini52?
All I'll use Sons for is GI. I guess I could look for unhealthy people for the next month. :yes:

Back