Sons of Norway

I do write Lafayette Heritage and compared Foresters, but SofN is much less. The SofN SIWL is a participating whole life contrsct.

If you run into somebody that healthy why aren’t you considering something like Forrester’s advantage plus, smart UL, or Omahas guaranteed UL?

Forrester's Smart UL - I do not have access to them any longer. Is the smart UL a blended UL/15 yr term product?

MoO's GUL - Has a great ROP option in years 15, 20-25, as well as a Cronic illness inherent rider. generous with the build table for Std+and has health credits.

I have a referral to a family I would normally write.

4 people. Ages 38-43. Methheads. Not sure of their living status. Mother is going to pay and be the owner. Two of them were declined for undisclosed drug use the other two were incompleted. I did not write those. Mother is DE. I am telling her that she needs a bank account if she wants me to write them. Again if they were not referred by a good client I would not write them.

What are your experiences with SoN GI?

GrassyAss

4 people. Ages 38-43. Methheads. Not sure of their living status. Mother is going to pay and be the owner. Two of them were declined for undisclosed drug use the other two were incompleted. I did not write those. Mother is DE. I am telling her that she needs a bank account if she wants me to write them. Again if they were not referred by a good client I would not write them.

GrassyAss
Not much, but they're GI for ages 0-85 and pokey, but they love methheads. :yes:

GrassyAss

Nationwide

Back