Standard Vs Exclusive Leads?

You guys are going to love my new product when it rolls out then.

Let me ask you guys this. What would you pay for a quality lead? Goes to 3 agents max. The consumer will be able to see your profile. It will have your work experience, company details, personality and even photos. A personal touch so they know who they are talking to. And they will be able to leave reviews on your profile.

The customer is matched with you based on their needs. Like a match making service not "lead" I hate that word. No phony names and fake numbers. All verified customers matched with verified agents.

What would these be worth $15, $25, $35.....

Did you share the other postings you made about charging the consumer for use of this service?

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/ask-agents/what-do-you-want-lead-company-t38131.html

I don't think it will work as you previously described...good luck.

mb but people place a lot of value on someone's appearance. Example, the best black sales people were always those that sounded white over the phone. It would of been a disservice to those sales people if, the customer or "mark" could of seen their face first and made a negative judgment call.

Another example, obesity. I'm fat, a lot of agents, a lot of Americans are fat. And the truth is, we/they are judged for it. My point is if you aren't the the "salesman next door". I would think twice about putting your pic on a profile.

mb but people place a lot of value on someone's appearance. Example, the best black sales people were always those that sounded white over the phone. It would of been a disservice to those sales people if, the customer or "mark" could of seen their face first and made a negative judgment call.

Another example, obesity. I'm fat, a lot of agents, a lot of Americans are fat. And the truth is, we/they are judged for it. My point is if you aren't the the "salesman next door". I would think twice about putting your pic on a profile.

What is the difference between having a photo of you online or someone coming into your office? If you don't fit the "mold" do they turn around and leave?

Good looks help. Alston is the most handsome dude on this Forum and his sites do very well. Must be a correlation there!

And yes, I am married...happily married to a woman! Not that there's anything wrong with......

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the difference between having a photo of you online or someone coming into your office? If you don't fit the "mold" do they turn around and leave?

most people wont turn around a leave. but i cant explain the difference if you dont get it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Good looks help. Alston is the most handsome dude on this Forum and his sites do very well. Must be a correlation there!

And yes, I am married...happily married to a woman! Not that there's anything wrong with......

Seinfeld (the we're not gay promo) - YouTube

yes Alston is quite a handsome fella, great voice too.

Last edited:
most people wont turn around a leave. but i cant explain the difference if you dont get it.

yes Alston is quite a handsome fella, great voice too.

yes I get what you are saying. I was just trying to get some feedback but, I can see I just get a negative response from everything. Just remember the name Lend.com you will know it by the end of the year.

I wasn't trying to specially be negative. My point was just that I've seen agents site's and a few of them would of been better served to not of posted their pic, or if they only do phone sales, should of used a stock photo.

I thought u were married to football?

Last edited:
"I thought u were married to football?"

Sadly, the season is over for the Steelers, Miami of Ohio, and fantasy football. So I guess I'm back to being a husband again.

Oh wait. I forgot that "Walk Across America For Groats Disease" starts on March 21st.

I havent noticed a difference in them. A lot of the times, the leads are not as exclusive as you think. The best thing to do is call as soon as the lead comes in. Try to be the first to contact the prospect. It is still cold calling. So the turn-around is still low.

Back