Standard Vs Exclusive Leads?

I havent noticed a difference in them. A lot of the times, the leads are not as exclusive as you think. The best thing to do is call as soon as the lead comes in. Try to be the first to contact the prospect. It is still cold calling. So the turn-around is still low.

It can't be a cold call if the person requested information, it's a warm lead and it's up to the agent to turn the looker into a buyer - they're looking for a salesperson who will put them in thre right product at the right price.

I am somewhat new here as well, what are all the options for leads out there? Whats a good source to look at all the lead sources, direct, shared, telemarketing?

I am somewhat new here as well, what are all the options for leads out there? Whats a good source to look at all the lead sources, direct, shared, telemarketing?

Towards the top of the page you will see 'search the forum...'.
Type "leads" or "telemarketing + leads" or whatever other type you want to know more about.
Spend some time reading the threads.

For shared internet leads, HometownQuotes.com is the only place I've tried I would do business with again.

Telemarketed leads (paying someone per lead) are almost always a waste of money. A good telemarketing firm will charge you by the hour and it'll probably be enough to the point where you say "I'll just pick up the phone and dial myself".

Not sure what you mean by direct leads.

It can't be a cold call if the person requested information, it's a warm lead and it's up to the agent to turn the looker into a buyer - they're looking for a salesperson who will put them in thre right product at the right price.

I agree/disagree with you, I don't think they are looking for someone to sell them on something. I mean think about it I hang up on or walk away from people who try to sell me on stuff all the time, these days you can't trust people. What most people want is sincerety. I do agree with you on the right product and the right price, but you also have to sell them on you. What makes you better than everyone else they have talked to?? Why should they buy from you in other words, you have to make them believe in you not only your product, bc I guarentee that there has been other people selling the same product, but there is a fine line bc you don't want to come off as cheesy.

I agree/disagree with you, I don't think they are looking for someone to sell them on something. I mean think about it I hang up on or walk away from people who try to sell me on stuff all the time, these days you can't trust people. What most people want is sincerety. I do agree with you on the right product and the right price, but you also have to sell them on you. What makes you better than everyone else they have talked to?? Why should they buy from you in other words, you have to make them believe in you not only your product, bc I guarentee that there has been other people selling the same product, but there is a fine line bc you don't want to come off as cheesy.

This is my post on the first page.

Shared is better since most of the leads are unreachable anyway. The most important thing when calling is to be the best agent that calls. I prefer to qualify over the phone rather than just make an appt. Get conversational with the prospect, learn about him/her and what they have or need. They have to want to see you. Build up your value by educating them on the phone so you don't waste time.

This is my post on the first page.

Shared is better since most of the leads are unreachable anyway. The most important thing when calling is to be the best agent that calls. I prefer to qualify over the phone rather than just make an appt. Get conversational with the prospect, learn about him/her and what they have or need. They have to want to see you. Build up your value by educating them on the phone so you don't waste time.

Honestly, there is so much to read I probably just scanned over it. Apparently we have the same opinion.

Latest posts

Back