Starting a New Agency?

Mike, If you haven't done so already, check-out www.agencyequity.com
On the left side of the home page, under the block ads is a listing of drop-down links. Go to 'Agency Resources Directory' then click-on 'Agency Clusters/Alliances', etc. and click-on California on the map. The owner is based in California and he is probably pretty current on options in your State. May provide some possibilities for you of networks/franchises, etc. that you haven't contacted yet. Hopefully you will find one or more willing to talk to you. Hope this helps you.

Agencyequity could be a useful resource in your situation.

I didn't realize this was strictly a marketing piece. I thought it was more educational.

Last edited:
its an life fmo, with recruits that work under you. they recruit people and put them in your downline and support you i think.

More Questions.
Want to start Agency in Ca. Have L/A&H &P&C lic. Seems a great challenge, starting out, is getting appointmentswith carriers and required volume. And that the better carriers will notappoint an untested agency, one person office. I been researching. Saw add fromMIAA. Anybody familiar with them? It appears, according to them, you become"BIG" as soon as you join in w/them. It would also appear you may beable to start writing business, through them, until all my ducks are in a row.Am researching E&O ins @ this time. am a one man office doing someconsultant work and have a small book of business. Want to cross sell Ins. On aShoestring budget Really appreciate ANY comments. Also open to joiningw/anyothers...ie established Agency or brokers, as I start out.

Back