Status Update About Voiceleads.us

Update About Voiceleads.us

Paige, maybe I'm wrong, but aren't you with LH?
Yes , I am . You are right. I am allowed to use whatever lead source I want though.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How exactly do hundreds of thousands of people nationwide "opt in" to be robo called?
I don't know , but I just checked on the FTC website and I think I may have gotten scammed.
Complying with the Telemarketing Sales Rule | BCP Business Center
I am going to call American express today and see if they can investigate.
After talking to Todd King yesterday and hearing this could be illegal , I called the company that promotes this to agents and asked them if it was illegal. The manager assured me it was, however I need to be 100% sure.
How can companies blatently do something like that if it is illegal???? they just pay fines???
So, I did promise to update you guys. I will try and do that after work tonight.
Jacob has it correct. She is famous for starting threads or saying things and then, when everyone is interested and asks questions, she clams up and "finds it humorous" that we ask.

She jumps from one thing to another in record time. I'm doing a "statis scrubb" of her posts from now on!
Sorry Steve It may seem like that , but I just don't have a lot of time to spend on this site . I don't mean to be rude or clam up.
I don't post about LH anymore because, A I do believe managers look at this forum and B because I just have to experience things for myself AND trust me I am.
A lot of people on here have pm'd me about it and I am forming my own opinions based on experience.
Frankly , I need to be positive and I committed to at least 30 days into LH
and I am 14 days in now. Hearing negative stuff is not conducive to me getting sales.
So, not ignoring anyone just very busy. I do not check personal email at work.
Now I am actually at the gym so I am checking out for now.
Have a great day.:)
She is with EFES on the broker side I think.
no, I am not with Efes I am with Todd King.
By the way, just what is a "statis?"

Rick
It is a misspelling ! Urban Dictionary: statis
oopsy;)

Last edited:
Re: Statis Update About Voiceleads.us

in theory there are people who opt in to receive marketing information about new products, which they believe exempts them from the robo call restrictions. They have agreements with a few IMO's for their leads. (What I was told when checking into using them) Discounted leads I think were about $22 a pop from a participating IMO.like Asurea.

in theory there are people who opt in to receive marketing information about new products, which they believe exempts them from the robo call restrictions. They have agreements with a few IMO's for their leads. (What I was told when checking into using them) Discounted leads I think were about $22 a pop from a participating IMO.like Asurea.

It's $20 per lead for agents in my Monumental downline. I was excited about it a year ago when I first saw it. Then I found out they are illegal robo calls and the agents are just taking their chances at getting fined or worse.

No thanks!

Re: Statis Update About Voiceleads.us

Must be the case here. Bottom line for me is sales. So I intend to get some! And hopefully they are legitimate lead company.

For me to take the risk they would have to be cheap cheap. These leads are more expensive than just about any other leads. Their website says 350 for 10 leads. I can find way better deals that are completely legal.

Re: Update About Voiceleads.us

paige23;662760 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sorry Steve It may seem like that said:
]A lot of people on here have pm'd me about it and I am forming my own opinions based on experience.[/I]
Frankly , I need to be positive[/B] and I committed to at least 30 days into LH
and I am 14 days in now. Hearing negative stuff is not conducive to me getting sales.
So, not ignoring anyone just very busy. I do not check personal email at work.
Now I am actually at the gym so I am checking out for now.
Have a great day.:)

no, I am not with Efes I am with Todd King.

Sounds like a smart young woman that knows how to work it. Props.

Back