Stay Away from TSL Leads

Re: TSLead.com

That’s true, I am new on this forum, however I have been selling insurance for over 9 years and I know something about lead companies. I went through entire forum site and 95% happens to be negative staff. Could you explain what is it?

This sight has been a counter for all the hype you get from people trying to sell us some marketing idea, product or hype.
Yes, they may be negative but it allows you to get a different perspective. It makes people take off the rose colored glasses.
As with all people you listen to the pro's and cons and then you decide.
They also give you questions to ask to help you protect yourself. So take the negative and enjoy the input.

Ya know, I called them about 4 weeks ago too. Did some research online. Never went through with it. 1st, doesn't make sense they won't take a CC up front if they will take it on the back end. 2nd, Checkout Ripoff Report: By Consumers, For Consumers

3rd. They used to be another company and I saw some other sites for them gomortgage or something (from memory). Google them and search their name - I found some negative stuff.

Worried me...... disclaimer: I do not have 1st hand knowledge and do not want to bash a valid co. but this is what I found.

You always here good and bad things about a telemarketing company. What telemarketing company do you know that doesn't have a complaint?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Looking for a lead company that does strictly LTC and Final Expense? Hard to find. Appreciate any referrals. Thanks.

Last edited:

That’s true, I am new on this forum, however I have been selling insurance for over 9 years and I know something about lead companies. I went through entire forum site and 95% happens to be negative staff. Could you explain what is it?

Why do you and Rob G have the same IP address.....

Well....that was a complete waste of 350.00. No wonder they want the money up front. Out of 10 leads....8 of them were over age 85 and had no idea what the call was about or why i was there. It was evident as i worked these leads that many of these people were suffering dementia etc. I have been selling in the senior age market for 23 years and have never worked 10 leads without at least one sale. I had the unfortunate experience of not selling one of their leads. I would never use them again, and would suggest anyone thinking of using TSlead.com save your money for productive ventures.
:1arghh:

1557.jpg

Well....that was a complete waste of 350.00. No wonder they want the money up front. Out of 10 leads....8 of them were over age 85 and had no idea what the call was about or why i was there. It was evident as i worked these leads that many of these people were suffering dementia etc. I have been selling in the senior age market for 23 years and have never worked 10 leads without at least one sale. I had the unfortunate experience of not selling one of their leads. I would never use them again, and would suggest anyone thinking of using TSlead.com save your money for productive ventures.
:1arghh:

We are Texas based insurance agency and have been using Tslead.com presets for 3 years now. After many lead companies this is only one that actually does what promised. About first payment check I can understand them, there are many agents that do not know how to run presets, do not know what they are doing on the field, do not know their product or simply want free lunch. I think its fair system that TSL Leads have in place. Several different sites; I think they have 2 or three with same address is understandable also since they are running several departments and target different agents and brokers; but every site thy have indicate same company name TSL Lead, TSL or Telemarketing Sales Leads, so there are no need to be suspicious.
This is a real company, they even have Trademark info link on the bottom of their sites. Hopefully they stay in business for a long time, we love their leads quality, exclusive – NOT BS.

So I decided to give them a try. $23 a lead for telemarketed health insurance leads with small business owners. If they were any indication of what Al B.'s lead service is like I thought things would be fine. First off, its impossible to get ahold of on the phone if you call them. They make it sound like they are using US agents to call, but my wav. files have all been Indian so far, and terrible at that too. They dont allow you in on the script or to tweak it. Half of my leads so far have been, "i never asked for quotes (or plans), or I never talked to that person". At first they were giving me group health leads, and I dont do group. Then when they agreed to go for individual policies, they then get this data from somewhere else ( I supplied them with alot of data), and now they are calling chain restaraunts etc. like dominos and talking to whatever employee they can. Plus theres no data as far as date of births, who is on the plan, if they have insurance, or if they are smokers. So then I have to call them up and get information so that I can then make another appointment with them. This outfit sucks. Leads suck. Prices suck. Dont go near them. They are as bad as black box technologies (affordablemedicareleadsdotcom).
I warned you.....

Back