Stay Away from TSL Leads

The post says stay away from TSL Leads. Yet the guy pimping the leads is the one that will buy key words on a new site that bashes his own company TSL leads. There is either one confused PEDDLER or he is trying to confuse everyone else. (probably the latter) Disclosure I have never used TSL, I am just digesting the information and staying abreast of pitfalls. I am glad when people are honest about their experiences such as empty eternity.

Just to be clear, you're under the impression that I own TSL leads?

Thanks for clearing up that your not the owner. Disclose your relationship: Explain why you are defending the company and also why you pimped the company?

FYI noone has come to defend Paul's site, or Mark's. Noone has ever used them around here that had success, or let them speak up. Also, theres only one telemarketing company I personally know of who is successful and gives good quality leads, but he doesn't take new clients.
So I am not slanted towards telemarketing companies.
I tend not to believe lead vendors, chances are, they are screwing you with no lube, if you don't believe me, then look at any lead thread.
Notice, medicareplansolutions (paul?) is the only one defending that site.

Thanks for clearing up that your not the owner. Disclose your relationship: Explain why you are defending the company and also why you pimped the company?

I've explained both of those already, but I'll indulge you. Mark (blackbox) has done a good job for a bunch of agents and was looking for new customers so I helped him do some marketing. Some agents do well with him and some agents don't. Things started growing for him too fast and too quickly which resulted in a drop in the lead quality and a bunch of agents getting upset. Today I made a post in the "insurance leads" section about telemarketed leads, maybe you should check that out and it might shed more light on things.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also, theres only one telemarketing company I personally know of who is successful and gives good quality leads, but he doesn't take new clients.
So I am not slanted towards telemarketing companies.

I'd bet my lunch the reason why he doesn't take new clients is because the majority of agents looking to buy telemarketed leads expect too much, aren't willing to pay, and are infinitely more headache than they're worth.

Last edited:
are you talking about TSL "Telemarketing Sales Lead"? I've been buying from them for 3 years. Used Kingdom which totally sucks but TSL is ok I close about 30% from their health and about 40-50% from the Medicare - well during open enrollment.

I just got into the annuities sales, can anyone recommend a lead company for this?

Rob

Its Professional Telemarketing Solutions, and the guy is Al Beradino.

Sorry, I'm not following you. Which is it that you have your beef with: TSL or PTS? If you are not confusing PTS with TSL, then what is it that you have to say about PTS?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
are you talking about TSL "Telemarketing Sales Lead"? I've been buying from them for 3 years. Used Kingdom which totally sucks but TSL is ok I close about 30% from their health and about 40-50% from the Medicare - well during open enrollment.

I just got into the annuities sales, can anyone recommend a lead company for this?

Rob

A Google search shows a TSL Marketing in the UK, but several different links to TSL Leads all have an Allen, Tx address.

Last edited:
let me reinforce my previous post. TSL is the biggest bunch of losers, frauds, cheats, a-holes, d-bags, scum of the earth, and lower than roach crap in the bottom of a septic tank. i have not even told you how i really feel yet. DO NOT buy leads from this group. they will ask you for a check. the leads are fake. i did not get one lead that was legit. and after they received my money, all communication was cut off. here are a few clues......no real address. go ahead and try and find it. won't accept credit cards. you have other agents that have been taken on this site and the fraud sites. also, any agent that endorses TSL has to be associated in some way. if you want to get burned, go ahead and buy from TSL. find a legit company and save your money. :goofy:

Back