STHHC Multiple Policies One Owner ?

LostDollar

There's No Toilet Paper- on the Road Less Traveled
5000 Post Club
Kansas
In terms of one person having more than one STHHC policy:

1) Are GTL and UNL separate enough companies that one person could own a policy from each company?

2) Other companies worth considering in this space?

3) Reasons for or against having more than one STHHC policy?

In terms of one person having more than one STHHC policy:

1) Are GTL and UNL separate enough companies that one person could own a policy from each company?

2) Other companies worth considering in this space?

3) Reasons for or against having more than one STHHC policy?

You could ask the local agent that sold you HDG.... I hear ya'll got along swimingly:biggrin:

You could ask the local agent that sold you HDG.... I hear ya'll got along swimingly:biggrin:

In another thread, you told me to "chill". (Not going to get into who might be killing cats behind the barn-that's another problem. :laugh:)

So with that in mind, tell me again what you think would be a reasonable expectation to see an agent do for a brief followup and/or thank you for their client after a medicare supplement sale (that was handled entirely by phone-not a small town in office scenario like ds4's). Thanks.

In another thread, you told me to "chill". (Not going to get into who might be killing cats behind the barn-that's another problem. :laugh:)

So with that in mind, tell me again what you think would be a reasonable expectation to see an agent do for a brief followup and/or thank you for their client after a medicare supplement sale (that was handled entirely by phone-not a small town in office scenario like ds4's). Thanks.

Here is my process - like clockwork - same thing every time regulated by checklists:
  • Application submitted
  • My admin tracks it until approved.
  • Once approved, an e-mail goes out [if no e-mail, a letter goes out] - along with instructions based on the scenario:
    - i.e., if replacing, instructions on calling new carrier - along with a reminder of the start date of the new policy
    - i.e., if going from MAPD to Med Supp + PDP, a reminder that their new PDP will cancel out the MAPD - no action required.
    - we have a list of 7 scenarios - my admin doesn't need to know as I just record the scenario in the CRM, the content is pre-written and accurate.

- This approval e-mail also asks for a google review (just started doing this - I have 5 now!)

• If it's a new client - they get a Thank you card and brownies from Send Out Cards
    - if it's a current client doing a plan change (marked internal conversion in my CRM), then they don't get brownies again. I'm not trying to spread diabetes.

• 1 month after the effective date, they get a "now that you are a client, here is what you can expect letter from me" - outlining that we'll do client reviews w/ them during aep.
    -- this letter also subtly asks for referrals - stating that we can review for their friends and family as well - and includes 4 business cards.

• They go on our mailing list - now they get the (physical) newsletter - which, I don't send out enough. I usually get one every summer. I also always send one right before AEP.
I don't send brownies to PDP-only clients. I just can't afford to do that. I did/do send brownies to my Hi-F clients.

That ^^ is what I do - every time - whether it's Med Supp, Med Supp + PDP, or MedAdv.

One more thing - and this is vital. Every sale is "tracked" to the origin - i.e., if it's a referral, we make sure that the person who referred gets a nice thank you card as well.

Here is my process - like clockwork - same thing every time regulated by checklists:
  • Application submitted
  • My admin tracks it until approved.
  • Once approved, an e-mail goes out [if no e-mail, a letter goes out] - along with instructions based on the scenario:
    - i.e., if replacing, instructions on calling new carrier - along with a reminder of the start date of the new policy
    - i.e., if going from MAPD to Med Supp + PDP, a reminder that their new PDP will cancel out the MAPD - no action required.
    - we have a list of 7 scenarios - my admin doesn't need to know as I just record the scenario in the CRM, the content is pre-written and accurate.

- This approval e-mail also asks for a google review (just started doing this - I have 5 now!)

• If it's a new client - they get a Thank you card and brownies from Send Out Cards
    - if it's a current client doing a plan change (marked internal conversion in my CRM), then they don't get brownies again. I'm not trying to spread diabetes.

• 1 month after the effective date, they get a "now that you are a client, here is what you can expect letter from me" - outlining that we'll do client reviews w/ them during aep.
    -- this letter also subtly asks for referrals - stating that we can review for their friends and family as well - and includes 4 business cards.

• They go on our mailing list - now they get the (physical) newsletter - which, I don't send out enough. I usually get one every summer. I also always send one right before AEP.
I don't send brownies to PDP-only clients. I just can't afford to do that. I did/do send brownies to my Hi-F clients.

That ^^ is what I do - every time - whether it's Med Supp, Med Supp + PDP, or MedAdv.
Do you send brownies to your dental insurance clients as well?

Back