Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

Re: A New Player for Med Supps - Stonebridge

You forgot to add the smiley again...Frank is going to send a goat after you :1laugh:

If they don't smile, Rebel will get in their face big time. :D He was my 300# buck/billy goat. Click on him twice and he really jumps in your face.

IMG_5211.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Stonebridge NEW MED SUPP

So why do you get to make duplicate posts in 2 different threads?

Josh, up there, was sticking up for his old buddy Frank, saying that there's no problem at all in copying what one marketer had posted (news about Stonebridge Medicare supplements) when he copied what was there and provided no value, whatsoever.

SO, let the copying begin!

I had heard that Monumental was bringing out a med sup. I wonder if this is the one they were talking about.

Ehh. Doesn't really intrigue me unless they are cheaper than AARP. GPM is out there, Gerber, MoO and Bcbs. Don't need another higher priced med supp

Stonebridge will change their name to Monumental one day.

They do this often when it comes to their life product.

PFL,PBL,Tranamerica,Stonebridge and next Monumental I bet.

Absolutely not.

Everybody should start their own thread announcing what was in the thread before theirs.

Is there some problem with them both announcing the product?

Wow, who pissed in your wheaties Sam? If you've been around for any length of time you'd know that Frank has helped many an agent on this forum. And no, I don't have any contracts through Frank.

You know, it's quite possible Frank didn't even see Daytona Guy's post. Also, is there some rule that states only one person can start a thread on a specific topic? If so, there are many people here who have broken that rule.

Not really sure why this bothers you. If you don't want to see posts by Frank, simply put him on ignore. Problem solved.

Re: A New Player for Med Supps - Stonebridge

That is probably more of an area where your expertise is superior to mine. I would be interested in what other life guys have to say about that.

Stonebridge sells whole life (but mostly accidental) direct to the consumer through JC Penney. If you have a JC Penney card you probably get stonebridge flyers in your bill.

Back