Strategy for Managing All Agency and Individual Licenses?

Precious Mentals

I'm in charge of tracking & managing our agency's individual and agency licenses, including 10 states. That's about 30 individual licenses and our agency license. Currently I use NIPR & Sircon/Vertafore for adding & renewing licenses, but I want to think there's a better more centralized way. Any suggestions for spreadsheet-based trackers, websites, software, etc that aid in managing/tracking all of our P&C licenses? We are curious about getting licensed for P&C in all 50 states, anyone care to guess the yearly cost for our agency & one individual producer?

Precious Mentals,

I'm licensed in 24 states for P&C, and my fiance is licensed in all 50 states for P&C. I can check with her to see the yearly cost for maintaining the licenses - as well I can check my records too. As you know each state is different in terms of licensing fees and the process for obtaining the license. Some are easier than others. Have you looked at producers edge through Sircon? That's what I used previously and it houses all of your information as far as renewals, what's expiring when and what licenses are available to be printed easily. I haven't heard of anything else for managing the licenses easier as far as websites or software go. There is always the option of just developing your own spread sheet and inputting the data, which then means periodically checking it as well. If you want to look at developing an in house software then let me know and I can help with that, but first I'd check out producers edge as it might have everything you need.

Latest posts

Back