Stroke 2+ years ago

If they've been taking the nitro for over 2 years trans will take nitro and isosorbide preferred.

If they have been prescribed Isosorbide over 2 years preferred. Over 1 year standard. If they have been prescribed Nitro over 2 years but haven’t taken any Nitro in the last 2/1 years then preferred/standard.

If they have been prescribed Isosorbide over 2 years preferred. Over 1 year standard. If they have been prescribed Nitro over 2 years but haven’t taken any Nitro in the last 2/1 years then preferred/standard.
Thats what I meant. I meant prescribed not taken. Should have clarified. After 3 years of doing this I feel like I finally have a handle on trans' goofy requirements. Lol

Thats what I meant. I meant prescribed not taken. Should have clarified. After 3 years of doing this I feel like I finally have a handle on trans' goofy requirements. Lol

Trans is the bomb. You just have to understand their uw. In my opinion there isn't a more predictable uw carrier in the biz. Problem is they have a terrible rep because so many have had issues with them. I 100% agree they are tough to deal with when something goes wrong but if you follow their requirements they are awesome.
Use their mobile Rx tool and you can't go wrong

Last edited:
Trans is the bomb. You just have to understand their uw. In my opinion there isn't a more predictable uw carrier in the biz. Problem is they have a terrible rep because so many have had issues with them. I 100% agree they are tough to deal with when something goes wrong but if you follow their requirements they are awesome.

Transamendment uses more paper per app than any FE carrier I write. I feel as though I just finished coping "War and Peace" after completing one of their apps.

I agree. If they ever roll out an eapp so that new agents don’t struggle with their amendments, they would be great.

Predictability in UW is THE most important factor in picking carriers. Royal Neighbors is very good about this as well.

And you can write almost anyone with Trans and RNA.

I wish other carriers would understand that. If I don’t know 99.99999999% for sure that an app is going to go through, why would I lead with that carrier??

I don't want to post misinformation concerning their CB policy. What I read and what I was told by the BGA that I'm using for Trans didn't match up..so I'm not certain if it has more to do with the BGA than Trans. Do you know their CB policy in NC, I'd like to hear it from you?

Their chargback policy is about like most companies. If the client doesn't pay, you don't get paid. If you have been advanced then you owe the money back. Trans is set up to where they will usually take up to about 50% of your next pay to cover the chargebacks if they need to. I'm assuming the 2nd part is the part you don't care for?

Their chargback policy is about like most companies. If the client doesn't pay, you don't get paid. If you have been advanced then you owe the money back. Trans is set up to where they will usually take up to about 50% of your next pay to cover the chargebacks if they need to. I'm assuming the 2nd part is the part you don't care for?

Not it, I don't get advanced..tell me what happens if there is a death lapse in month 11.

Back