Success, the Lazy Way!

i am looking to begin some where and was thinking of buying into a franchise insurance just to get a grasp on the industry. sure i'll get licensed but what next. Maybe fiesta auto insurance idk thats all i can find. what do you guys think?

Thanks so much Jack but realistically, out of those who you listed (Rob, Mark,Frnk, ILAA, IHAA ) it seems I'm the only one that some have a problem with on here but hey,

Hey we don't all feel that way. I feel those guys you mentioned are every bit as bad as you are. Maybe you broke the code of shills rule where you didnt scratch the back of the other shills enough so they all ganged up on you. Im relatively new to this site so I dont know how this internet shill game works exactly!:1arghh:

It's called promoting your business, kind of like how you try to promote your wit and insight in your responses.

Hey we don't all feel that way. I feel those guys you mentioned are every bit as bad as you are. Maybe you broke the code of shills rule where you didnt scratch the back of the other shills enough so they all ganged up on you. Im relatively new to this site so I dont know how this internet shill game works exactly!:1arghh:

It's called promoting your business, kind of like how you try to promote your wit and insight in your responses.

Except Yoda doesn't make money off his wit and wisdom. Probably because he's not that funny, but there is some truth to what he's saying. The cloud of recruiting hangs heavy in the sky over this forum and it gets tiresome. It's pretty ridiculous how transparent some of the efforts to recruit have been - starting and bumping threads to put one's mug to the top of the page again, etc. Then claiming that it's for those who haven't seen those posts, yadda yadda yadda. <yawn>

Gets pretty old. In fact, it's been old.

And your signature, Rob, that's pretty hilarious, too. Nice work...

I don't mind if there's recruiting going on as long as there's real value being added to the board. The problem is that often times there's not or it's just rehashing the same "value" that was added 2 years ago.

The lies,slanted information and propaganda pumped out in mass in this forum by the shills on a daily basis stink worse then Rosie Odonell's underwear after a 2 mile hike.:1arghh:

Ok, that was funny. And gross.

The lies,slanted information and propaganda pumped out in mass in this forum by the shills on a daily basis stink worse then Rosie Odonell's underwear after a 2 mile hike.:1arghh:

It's called promoting your business.

Let's call a spade a spade here.

You've been promoting whatever business you were pushing at the time since the first day you posted here, and it's been relentless. First it was your "coaching and sales training", then your coaching website and now it's your "agency" - which has a "National Sales Vice President" that's been in the business for exactly one year. Impressive.

How come none of them have worked out?

While you're not the only one, it's punctuated by posting stuff from two years ago under the guise of "adding value". Of course you accuse everyone on here of "picking on you". Too bad you're not important enough to pick on!

What is attracted through this "promotion"? Your "Integrity First" agents like Buddy Johnson. Ole "BuddyFreddy" is certainly the epitome of "integrity".

Back