Sunfire Reviews

Also if you have connecture based software it will sync with agency bloc so days that is inputted in one does to the other.

You were also thru connecture and the policy info flows to AB automatically. That will be huge for automation purposes. Now if I can find a scheduling program that syncs with either of those

That's super interesting on the AgencyBloc/Connecture sync. I like that...a lot. I'm playing in Sunfire now and there's no way I am sending this to clients. Also not in love with the SOA process and individual ID code requirement.

You cannot print out a list of all your clients and/or prospects, it's a one by one process. I keep a duplicate excel spreadsheet file. It does save the Rx info, and it seems fairly accurate. I still double check when expensive meds are involved, so it's a little more added work when dealing with expensive meds.
And, if you have a couple involved, you cannot use a different email or phone that's not the actual MIB's. I had to generate a new profile for a client when I used their phone or email to sign up the other one b/c their spouse wasn't internet savvy or didn't want to bother. The "system" won't let you correct some of that info. At least it didn't allow me to in that particular case.

You cannot print out a list of all your clients and/or prospects, it's a one by one process. I keep a duplicate excel spreadsheet file. It does save the Rx info, and it seems fairly accurate. I still double check when expensive meds are involved, so it's a little more added work when dealing with expensive meds.
And, if you have a couple involved, you cannot use a different email or phone that's not the actual MIB's. I had to generate a new profile for a client when I used their phone or email to sign up the other one b/c their spouse wasn't internet savvy or didn't want to bother. The "system" won't let you correct some of that info. At least it didn't allow me to in that particular case.

That's a bummer

Love Sunfire for enrollments.

Very fast.

Usually, while someone is signing their Med Supp app, I'm filling out their PDP app. By the time they've signed the med supp, their pdp is ready.

"OK, now that you docusigned the UHC, go back to your email - your Part D is ready to sign. See an email from donotreply? Open it up... your code is... ok, scroll down and check the little checkbook that you read, enter 1st and last name.... You're done."

2 minute Part D enrollment.

Here's my current game plan but would love any ideas.

June thru August: Enter all current clients into Sunfire.

Sept to 10/14: When the drug lists come in, start entering them in.

10/15 to 12/7: Enroll Part D via Sunfire

We do the SOA's when they schedule their appointments on 10/1.

Are there paper or email drug lists available from last fall that it would be useful to enter now?

Back