Sunfire

AugustaMi

Super Genius
So far, all has gone well with enrollments for BCBSM on sunfire. All have showed up on the BCBSM site by the next day.

I did one recently and the doc wasn't showing up in network, although the doc absolutely does accept it. Had this happen a few times with Sunfire. For the HMO the doc doesn't always pop up. Learned a few tricks but none worked in this case.

So by advice from my upline and FMO both, I just put it the docs name and NPI #

Problem now is that it's not showing up in the BCBSM site.

Anyone experience this? I hope it's not a big deal, just wondering what others have to say on it...it's been a week or so now.

I wish I could exactly answer this. I have Sunfire. I decided to use my 3-4 main carrier sites for plans mostly except some on occasion whose carrier sites I don't know well, or don't want to. Sunfire is good for situations where texting the app/SOA is probably the only way to get it done when not in person. I find the doc listings can be not so easy to reconcile whether it's the carrier portal or Sunfire. I usually verify network PCP's with the carrier and they can fix it if there is an issue with the submitted app. I am disappointed that the Sunfire Rx pricing can be a bit off. A recent example found that Medicare.gov was closer to the carrier's own Rx cost estimate on their portal, in the past, though, sometimes the opposite. It seems at times we have to sort of McGyver among the options depending on the circumstances. One of our agent super powers.

I wish I could exactly answer this. I have Sunfire. I decided to use my 3-4 main carrier sites for plans mostly except some on occasion whose carrier sites I don't know well, or don't want to. Sunfire is good for situations where texting the app/SOA is probably the only way to get it done when not in person. I find the doc listings can be not so easy to reconcile whether it's the carrier portal or Sunfire. I usually verify network PCP's with the carrier and they can fix it if there is an issue with the submitted app. I am disappointed that the Sunfire Rx pricing can be a bit off. A recent example found that Medicare.gov was closer to the carrier's own Rx cost estimate on their portal, in the past, though, sometimes the opposite. It seems at times we have to sort of McGyver among the options depending on the circumstances. One of our agent super powers.
Yah, I McGyvered it and figured it out friday. Was a BCBSM thing. Surprising. Not.

Sunfire though, yes, some things are off. For BCBSM it's the only way I know how to do it for now. Ha.

THank Gawd we have agent super powers.

Thanks for responding. No one else bit, but I wasn't even sure if the question was even understandable.

It was issued and all is good, just wasn't showing up in the carrier portal BoB. I did learn that how I did it was fine. NPI # if doc doesn't show up.

Back