supplements only... how to market

PhxSunsFan

Guru
any ideas on how to market for supplements only.. new and save money current plan. ( if they are healthy?? for u/w)
looking to avoid mailers.. and dont want any adv folks.. supps only..

Partner with financial advisors, transplant coordinators, or the American kidney fund.

any ideas on how to market for supplements only.. new and save money current plan. ( if they are healthy?? for u/w)
looking to avoid mailers.. and dont want any adv folks.. supps only..

Probably by doing mail drops with an income of $20K (at the very least, maybe even $40K), on upwards to $80K or more.

I have about 800+ med supps on books. 60% were from aca clients aging in, the other from referrals from those same people. Target over age 55 communities with aca, and the gold will follow in the following years. I have about 50 aca clients turning 65 each year. Slam dunk

Well..... :unsure:
If you need or use supplements you might have an interest in natural foods. :)
Agreed.

But the OP was asking a marketing question not a health question. Why limit yourself to 10% of the boomer market with just natural foods. (I know, you're about to look it up)

Another idea would be to go to Walmart with a hand full of business cards and tape. Tape the cards to all the tubes of Polident, Bengay and Blue-Emu in the store.

I'm being facetious of course. The real answer to the OP's question was already answered.
Get a list or a lead and start calling.

BTW. I've got no problem with natural foods. I prefer to stick with the 3 basic food groups. Cows, Chickens and Pigs.

Back