supplements only... how to market

Agreed.

But the OP was asking a marketing question not a health question. Why limit yourself to 10% of the boomer market with just natural foods. (I know, you're about to look it up)

Another idea would be to go to Walmart with a hand full of business cards and tape. Tape the cards to all the tubes of Polident, Bengay and Blue-Emu in the store.

I'm being facetious of course. The real answer to the OP's question was already answered.
Get a list or a lead and start calling.

BTW. I've got no problem with natural foods. I prefer to stick with the 3 basic food groups. Cows, Chickens and Pigs.

No way that guy was referring to Medicare supplements. Maybe a protein supplement?

I thought that too at first. When I went back to the original question, it was about selling supps.

I drink 10 to 15 cups of protein supplements a day ... Coffee

The thread starting post by OP was about selling (Medicare) supplements.

The post to which you responded was NOT made by op, it was made by someone who only has one post, and probably referred to a different type of supplement.

"Off topic" is a normal behavior here.

"Off topic" is a normal behavior here.
And how many people on here are more off topic than me? A few maybe but not many.

You're correct if I said OP. I probably should have said ADP. A different poster.

Still doesn't change anything. Here's what the new guy said:

Hi there! I'm new on this forum, but I'm stoked to chime in on this thread! What progress have you made since then? Have you considered partnering up with a natural foods company?

What different kind of supplement could he be talking about?

Back