Suze Orman

Yes, she really has it in for whole life insurance. I'm not sure that she understands that these policies are quite efficient at transferring wealth and avoiding both state and federal inheritance taxes. She just does not quite get it. I wonder if she is even insurance licensed and able to give out all of this "advice."

Yes, she really has it in for whole life insurance. I'm not sure that she understands that these policies are quite efficient at transferring wealth and avoiding both state and federal inheritance taxes. She just does not quite get it. I wonder if she is even insurance licensed and able to give out all of this "advice."

it'll only avoid estate tax if it's in an ilit.

Suze and Dave Ramsey BOTH feel as if EVERYTHING they say is correct and if you have a different opinion then they do then they see you as just plain IGNORANT! :biggrin:

most of what suze and dave say is correct.
you don't get it because you see your products through the eyes of a salesperson. they c the big picture. you dont'

most of what suze and dave say is correct.
you don't get it because you see your products through the eyes of a salesperson. they c the big picture. you dont'

While most is correct not all is correct. Sure the majority of people they help but some they actually hurt.

The big picture for me is Dave's 16 million dollar house in Tennessee. Dave didn't build that house by savings he built it on the back of all of his followers. That is the way I look at it.

If a man is 50 years old and follows the strategy of buying term and investing the difference will he have enough time and will the market cooperate to the point that this will work out for him. Those are the big ifs they do not address.

If a man dies at age 60 with no insurance he will leave his widow savings of only a few thousand and then what will she do. Live on social security and work at Walmart? The reason he won't have any term coverage is it gets too expensive as he gets older. Currently the average balance of 401k's in the US is $32,000.

http://www.lifeandhealthinsurancenews.c ... k-Day.aspx

Last edited:
Back