T65 Direct Mail

In my experience "good" and "direct mail" do not go together in the same sentence.

I also believe that you will find T65 a much more time consuming market than if you focus on seniors who are between 67 and 78. They are much easier to sell.

In my experience "good" and "direct mail" do not go together in the same sentence.

I also believe that you will find T65 a much more time consuming market than if you focus on seniors who are between 67 and 78. They are much easier to sell.

He speaks the truth. Direct mail to T65's = throw ur money in the trash.

Direct mail to anyone over 66 and you might get a 1% return.

I know that is a hard age group. I am actually looking for IRA and 401k rollovers.

Any ideas on who would be good for this?

These are interesting responses. I'm in my 5th year and almost 100% of my business is in the T-65 Medicare supplement/MA market. It is a good, profitable business for me. I know I'm the new guy here, but is my experience really different from your experiences?

I have heard others say I should talk to 67-70 year olds, but I've never tried. I don't even know how to prospect for them. Have you really been finding that to be a good (and different) market?

These are interesting responses. I'm in my 5th year and almost 100% of my business is in the T-65 Medicare supplement/MA market. It is a good, profitable business for me. I know I'm the new guy here, but is my experience really different from your experiences?

I have heard others say I should talk to 67-70 year olds, but I've never tried. I don't even know how to prospect for them. Have you really been finding that to be a good (and different) market?

Working T65 for MA plans is totally different than working T65 for Med Supps. It is as different as night and day.

1. Direct Mail never works
2. T65 is terrible. Don't go after them
3. Cold Calls are horrible
4. Internet Marketing is a waste of time
5. Seminar selling, centers of influence and referrals- just too difficult.

1. Direct Mail never works
2. T65 is terrible. Don't go after them
3. Cold Calls are horrible
4. Internet Marketing is a waste of time
5. Seminar selling, centers of influence and referrals- just too difficult.

Spot on!

All agents should get into underage health, that's where the big money is.

or better yet wait for your phone to ring with a call back , or get a VM in the middle of the night

Back