TA Owner Personal History Interview

Speck

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just found out that TA requires personal history phone interviews for all adults over a certain age if someone else is listed as the owner. I've just always made it a habit of listing the mother as the owner if she's paying for the policy regardless of the age of her kids. Have seen too many kids cash in policies that their parents had paid on for 15-20 years.:mad: Any other companies have this mandatory requirement?

Just found out that TA requires personal history phone interviews for all adults over a certain age if someone else is listed as the owner. I've just always made it a habit of listing the mother as the owner if she's paying for the policy regardless of the age of her kids. Have seen too many kids cash in policies that their parents had paid on for 15-20 years.:mad: Any other companies have this mandatory requirement?

Has to be something you are doing wrong. I learned that yesterday right here at the forum. The companies don't make mistakes. They are covering agents with holy water and the agents are flushing it down the toilet.

You should just be honored to have a contract bestowed upon you by the company while they wait 6 years to make a profit on any business they allow you to write.

I know that sounds like a joke but the guy that said that drivel yesterday didn't seem to be joking.

As for your question, I've never had that problem with Trinity/FBL, RNA or KSKJ.

Has to be something you are doing wrong. I learned that yesterday right here at the forum. The companies don't make mistakes. They are covering agents with holy water and the agents are flushing it down the toilet.

You should just be honored to have a contract bestowed upon you by the company while they wait 6 years to make a profit on any business they allow you to write.

I know that sounds like a joke but the guy that said that drivel yesterday didn't seem to be joking.

As for your question, I've never had that problem with Trinity/FBL, RNA or KSKJ.

Its gonna be one of those days lol

Latest posts

Back