Take Time to Do a Little Fishing

Hey Rouse do you think the economy now is better or worse than it was when you went through the Great Depression? ;)

Didn't got through the Great One but have seen some strong downturns.. One of the worst times were during the Carter days with the Hyper inflation.. However, that was also when I made some of the best money I have ever made.. It is amazing how good a UL or an annuity looks with 15% interest. Everybody assumed that once the bankers found out they could get the high interest the rates would never go back down..

----------

You and Wino must be best friends...

Grandpa Club!

Wino is just a young 'un.. Not sure there are any others that are my age or older that post regularly.. I'm 70. :SLEEP:

Sorry but simply getting by is basically hell. People who get by are merely one problem away from financial ruin and heartache. Nobody should aim to get by. Everyone should at minimum aim to triple what getting by would be. Ya its cool to spend time with family and stuff. However, there is no reason why you cant do both.

In all honestly, if you are born in the USA, and you are born free of physical defects that would prevent you from working, you are insane to not be actively working at getting rich. Money is a tool. If your heart is pure, having a lot of money is one of the greatest things this world needs.

****, absolutely **** just getting by.

Sorry but simply getting by is basically hell. People who get by are merely one problem away from financial ruin and heartache. Nobody should aim to get by. Everyone should at minimum aim to triple what getting by would be. Ya its cool to spend time with family and stuff. However, there is no reason why you cant do both.

In all honestly, if you are born in the USA, and you are born free of physical defects that would prevent you from working, you are insane to not be actively working at getting rich. Money is a tool. If your heart is pure, having a lot of money is one of the greatest things this world needs.

****, absolutely **** just getting by.

Don't get me wrong.. Nothing wrong with being rich but it doesn't necessarily take a lot of money to be rich...

Sorry but simply getting by is basically hell. People who get by are merely one problem away from financial ruin and heartache. Nobody should aim to get by. Everyone should at minimum aim to triple what getting by would be. Ya its cool to spend time with family and stuff. However, there is no reason why you cant do both. In all honestly, if you are born in the USA, and you are born free of physical defects that would prevent you from working, you are insane to not be actively working at getting rich. Money is a tool. If your heart is pure, having a lot of money is one of the greatest things this world needs. ****, absolutely **** just getting by.

I didn't take it to mean just getting by. That's definitely not what I want. Of course getting by probably means something different to everybody.

Didn't got through the Great One but have seen some strong downturns.. One of the worst times were during the Carter days with the Hyper inflation.. However, that was also when I made some of the best money I have ever made.. It is amazing how good a UL or an annuity looks with 15% interest. Everybody assumed that once the bankers found out they could get the high interest the rates would never go back down.. ---------- Wino is just a young 'un.. Not sure there are any others that are my age or older that post regularly.. I'm 70. :SLEEP:

Do you know you are on the internet right now ??

Lol

Back