Target Leads Experience

Has anybody had any experience with Target Leads??

I have never personally bought them, but I did get some from an upline recently, they were old leads that had been called on with no answer, I DK them and made a few sales. I have been thinking about doing a lead drop with them in the future.

I have never personally bought them, but I did get some from an upline recently, they were old leads that had been called on with no answer, I DK them and made a few sales. I have been thinking about doing a lead drop with them in the future.

Geez... 1,000 mailer for a little 500.00. Is the quality better than Chris from TLC or Kramer?

Geez... 1,000 mailer for a little 500.00. Is the quality better than Chris from TLC or Kramer?

I wish I could give you more feedback, that does sound a bit pricey. The leads I was given were designed to target people with medicare and medicaid. With the purpose of creating medicare advantage sales. I was handed 8 leads, got in front of 3 of them (so far). Sold a life app for 30 per month, and also got 4 mapd enrollments (one house had multiple ppl). I think Ill still get some FE from one house, and I know for certain that I have another mapd enrollment to do. I know this is the FE forum, so you might not be too familiar with CMS rules, but I cant talk/sell both types of products at the same appointment. So, if I had paid for the leads, I would have already made my investment back....Hope thats what you were looking to hear...

Back