Tech Question maybe windows 11 issue?

Buy the same thing on Amazon, free returns.

You can test the computer using any headset or even earbuds with a mic. If others work, the computer is not the issue.

That means its either a driver, or the actual headset.

what I am saying is IF it were just one headset but the model as I had said before was replaced by the company

So I don't think ordering the same phone from amazon makes any sense

the only thing that could be in question is maybe the brand or model? but even that would be Strang its their most sold model in last 2 years

But Yeah I could order a new dif brand or model from amazon

Really don't hold much confidence that its the phone though, Being these 2 facts

I really truly appreciate you and your offer

however who knows if the older models will be compatible or have support besides I would not have the warranty or help if there is issues

I think I can get some good warranty hopefully something I can return

I had to put off the drop off till tom afternoon and in the meantime there was a driver update so I can see if that helps I test it in the morning
I haven't found them. I might've given them to one of my sons.

You know I think its fixed, I went to take the computer to best buy last night but they required the power cord I thought they would use theirs but no

I had to bring back home and when I hooked it back up seems the computer wanted to do a bunch of updates and diver updates were included and about 5 or 8 other updates too

and today the headset is testing very well

No issues in several long calls

question is why did I have to completely unhook and rehook the computer to get these updates

I am bringing it in today anyway i want to add ram to this computer anyway

Back