Tech Question maybe windows 11 issue?

It could be a Windows 11 driver issue with that particular headset. You could try a different headset, if it solves the issue then you know it's isolated to your headset model

Should be easier to change the driver vs a new headset. Some hardware has drivers specific to that piece of equipment and is compatible with W11, W10, etc.

My desktop and one of my laptops are W11 computers. I used to have fits everytime Win did an update . . . things that worked before no longer work. Once the sound completely went out until the driver was updated.

I have run DriverEasy on my Win computers for 2 years and never have a problem. Run the DE program weekly or after each major update for a (mostly) frustration free life.

https://www.drivereasy.com/

I started with the FREE version and soon upgraded to the paid subscription. Well worth the investment

Should be easier to change the driver vs a new headset.

I was just suggesting it as a method for troubleshooting. I wasn't trying to suggest he should immediately purchase a new headset. It sounds like he's already worked with headsets.com and twilio. Isolating the issue to this particular model headset at least gives you a starting point. If he's having similar issues on another headset, then his headset isn't the problem

Have you checked your device properties in windows to see what the mic volume is set to?

Is there any type of automatic background noise reduction setting in your twilio software or the headset software?

What kind of speeds are you getting on your internet?

yes of course the headset people actually did check all the setting made sure there were no other devices and did recordings and all that

I have high speed internet I don't know the speed but I do know other areas that don't have spectrum have a Huge drop in internet speeds and I pay for the higher speeds on top of that

I was just suggesting it as a method for troubleshooting. I wasn't trying to suggest he should immediately purchase a new headset. It sounds like he's already worked with headsets.com and twilio. Isolating the issue to this particular model headset at least gives you a starting point. If he's having similar issues on another headset, then his headset isn't the problem

spoke with them today they say they have other clients with this headset on windows 11 no problems

going to once over the settings again tomorrow and see, I have changed again to a different port the original port actually

and now I cannot replicate the problem again , but this happened before

but having intermittent problems are the worst they never act up when you need it too

Ill play with it some and see when IF it stats up again they are suggesting I make an appointment and drop off computer to geek squad to check drivers

Back