Teledoc - Is There an App for that

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
I am seeing and hearing more about teledoc services where, for a monthly fee you can consult with a doc 24/7

Are there any smartphone apps that do this? Any of them with compensation?

I am seeing and hearing more about teledoc services where, for a monthly fee you can consult with a doc 24/7

Are there any smartphone apps that do this? Any of them with compensation?

I don't know about a Smartphone app but I have a package that includes unlimited $0 Teladoc consultations, Aetna Discount dental plan, and Rx and Vision discounts for $15 per month per family, the comp is 40% flat.

I just haven't felt like putting the time into marketing it but it seems like great value for businesses to provide as a free benefit.

I use healthiest You and they do compensate. It is not very much and most of the other companies I see don't pay much but I have signed up some bigger companies and the pay day was nice. They do have an iphone and Android app

----------

@FLM2. Who is your plan through?

I use healthiest You and they do compensate. It is not very much and most of the other companies I see don't pay much but I have signed up some bigger companies and the pay day was nice. They do have an iphone and Android app

----------

@FLM2. Who is your plan through?

edochome, they are a reseller

I don't know about a Smartphone app but I have a package that includes unlimited $0 Teladoc consultations, Aetna Discount dental plan, and Rx and Vision discounts for $15 per month per family, the comp is 40% flat.

I just haven't felt like putting the time into marketing it but it seems like great value for businesses to provide as a free benefit.

I sold one like this for years, until sales were stopped in on 12/31/2015. Didn't have the Teledoc, but people loved the Aetna Dental PPO/Discount. $10 per month, 40% level commission on the entire $10! (I get excited anytime I come across a product that doesn't rip-off agents by excluding bullsheet monthly service fees..Fees that shouldn't be charged anyway!)
:mad:

It was called DentaSaver (Dentsaver Home ) . Private label branded & sold through Comprehensive Insurance Agency in Rolling Meadows, Illinois. But like I said, they cut off sales in 1/2015. Bummer. Still pay on existing business though...like clockwork.

For reference, "Teladoc" is a specific carrier (the "Kleenex" of this industry), and they do have an app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teladoc.members&hl=en

StatDoctors is another option: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.statdoctors.android

StatDoc is included in products with the Magnacare network, TelaDoc I've seen included with some carriers products. I've never sold them stand-alone, so I don't know what the pricing/comp is. I personally used StatDoc because it's included in my plan, it's a pretty nice service and works well for what it's intended for.

I offer Careington's Live Healthy Dental, Vision PLUS Telemedicine plan, which includes both Teladoc and eDoc. Yes, they do have a smartphone app as well. I am also enrolled and have used it several times and love it. Costs $16.95 for household.

Most of my clients are full-time travelers and this service is a perfect fit for them.

Commission is also $5/mo level.

----------

I've a had a couple people ask me about contracting for this Careington plan...yes I can get you contracted. PM me if interested. Your comp is 30%.

I think I read on these pages that teledoc isn't legal in TX, because in this state you have to see a doctor in person before he can give any medical advice. That's too bad, because TX really has a shortage of GPs, especially ones that accept patients without insurance.

Back