Telemarketing Leads from Legitimate Sources

I bought a batch from him in June and haven't touched them. Would those be B leads?

I've got my last 2 batches from Thad I haven't worked. They're over 18 months old. Would they be D leads?

If you paid for A Leads, they are A Leads.....(in the hands of a C or D agent) :)

Called on 6 today.. wrote 1 for $65 mo.. Not bad for year old TM leads. :biggrin:

I do have a question for old man rivers ... ;)

I think most agents believe that Telemarketed leads are dead after about a week or two.

What was your follow-up call like?

I think it would be awesome if you shared some of your call back script. :)

I do have a question for old man rivers ... ;)

I think most agents believe that Telemarketed leads are dead after about a week or two.

What was your follow-up call like?

I think it would be awesome if you shared some of your call back script. :)

I didn't call them. I was in their area and knocked on their door. Simply introduced myself and said I had been notified they wanted additional information about state regulated final expense insurance and I would like a few minutes to share it with them.. Same thing I would have said if the lead was one day old.

I didn't call them. I was in their area and knocked on their door. Simply introduced myself and said I had been notified they wanted additional information about state regulated final expense insurance and I would like a few minutes to share it with them.. Same thing I would have said if the lead was one day old.

:idea: Thanks for sharing.

As a door-to-door salesman previously, I think door knocking is a must!

One of the avatar leads I bought from Thad about 15 months ago called me last week. She specifically said she wants to change medsupp and get an FE plan before the end of AEP. Would that be an A, B, C or D lead..???

One of the avatar leads I bought from Thad about 15 months ago called me last week. She specifically said she wants to change medsupp and get an FE plan before the end of AEP. Would that be an A, B, C or D lead..???

That's a G (good) lead.:yes:

Back