Telemarketing Leads from Legitimate Sources

SEO can be a bit of a revolving door (web site pop-ups could potentially start affecting your SEO ranking beginning January 10, 2017).

It's important to keep up with these changes as they are inevitable. I try to diversify my strategy as much as possible :)

For those who are wondering where this conversation branched off, JG was referring to my recent blog article -

Introduction to Online Branding

Well then you better pull that pop up off yer site LOL, I never installed one on any of my sites. Thought about it but I hate plugins just for the sake of plugging in :D

----------

Relevance, Traffic, Value is the qualities to look for in a backlink imo. Any backlink strategy can be technically classified as blackhat since it all is an attempt to manipulate search results. That is why content is king and promotion is queen. The content should inspire the backlinks according to Matt Cutts...

We can agree to disagree on this...but I know I have ranked dead dead dead sites to first page in 48 hours with zero content. It is what it is... I prefer to have great content and have google like me...although google is NOT our friend :D

Well then you better pull that pop up off yer site LOL, I never installed one on any of my sites. Thought about it but I hate plugins just for the sake of plugging in :D

----------

We can agree to disagree on this...but I know I have ranked dead dead dead sites to first page in 48 hours with zero content. It is what it is... I prefer to have great content and have google like me...although google is NOT our friend :D
Anyone can rank by burning 301 redirects and odn links but how long will it rank for, also easy to rank sites if theres no keyword competition, but for competitive niches, content wins.

Anyone can rank by burning 301 redirects and odn links but how long will it rank for, also easy to rank sites if theres no keyword competition, but for competitive niches, content wins.

disagree again. I can take a crappy Diabetes content site, with "right" back links to certain sites, and get it ranked high on google.

Content does help. But not the end all be all. I can show you some competitors sites, who also have little diabetes life insurance content, and yet they are on page 1 for certain terms

No 301 redirects or odn linking. And no hella long tail keywords either, no such thing as a competitive niche if you know how to plug all the available white hat resources into it and have them point back and forth to each other.

So Ill continue to disagree that content wins in competitive niches. Usually the winners in competitive niches have a lot of other variables in place to rank....consistently and long term.

Instead of buying you can hire a marketing person on fiverr just in 10$ to bring traffic to your landing page. This way you will get at-least 20-30 leads.

Here's to hoping TM lead availability improves in 2017. As someone who deals with these folks on a daily basis, it's clear that the election had a monumental impact. Not only were people avoiding their phones like the plague, but telemarketers were being hired away by SuperPACs at twice the going rate.

Man, all this talk of re-directs, ODN linking, long tails, back links (let alone DA's, CF's, and TF's- WTF?!?). And of course, High DA Social Ranks. Holy Smokes!:swoon:

Back