Telemarketing Leads

The National average for closing a telemarketed lead is 28.9%. Your average growth at least on the commercial lines should be 20%. If your telemarketing firm is not meeting these averages your money is not being as effective as it should be and you might rethink your marketing strategy.

I'm sorry but exactly what TM lead is having a national average closing ratio of 28.9%? For sure not FE TM leads. Otherwise how much to come to my office and train my telesales agents please. The average close ratio is more 18-22%. But almost 30%????

I'm sorry but exactly what TM lead is having a national average closing ratio of 28.9%? For sure not FE TM leads. Otherwise how much to come to my office and train my telesales agents please. The average close ratio is more 18-22%. But almost 30%????

I agree, we track our numbers in great detail. We have 3 types of prospects that we deliver to agents and the average for live hovers around 20% at all times. I dont know that it is even possible to get an accurate national average.

Hi folks,

I am new to the forum and the insurance business. I opened my doors March 1st. My upline hooked me up with a TM in GA, I am located in NC. I am also using Internet leads from NetQuote & Benepath. The TM leads were truly fantastic, I closed 3 of the 6 leads she got me (Sup & Adv products). I was ecstatic but the leads dried up and she has made excuses ever since. I bought 10 leads @ $29/lead. She has only delivered 6 - she delivered the 6 in a matter of a week, then stopped. My upLine and I both are looking for a new TM. I hate that because the leads were spot on. Do any of you guys know someone in the SE here that I could contact for my TM Leads? I know I can call myself but I'd rather have oral surgery (I hate cold calling -- for me the rejection is mentally draining).

Thanks for any input, this site is awesome and I only hope as I grow in this business I can also contribute.

Frank

Hi folks, I am new to the forum and the insurance business. I opened my doors March 1st. My upline hooked me up with a TM in GA, I am located in NC. I am also using Internet leads from NetQuote & Benepath. The TM leads were truly fantastic, I closed 3 of the 6 leads she got me (Sup & Adv products). I was ecstatic but the leads dried up and she has made excuses ever since. I bought 10 leads @ $29/lead. She has only delivered 6 - she delivered the 6 in a matter of a week, then stopped. My upLine and I both are looking for a new TM. I hate that because the leads were spot on. Do any of you guys know someone in the SE here that I could contact for my TM Leads? I know I can call myself but I'd rather have oral surgery (I hate cold calling -- for me the rejection is mentally draining). Thanks for any input, this site is awesome and I only hope as I grow in this business I can also contribute. Frank

Go to katalyst-mga.com and you may find what you are looking for.

That is the average for Commercial lines only. It is higher because a business owner must carry insurance where as an Individual doers not in some cases as in FE it is a luxury.

Hi folks,

I am new to the forum and the insurance business. I opened my doors March 1st. My upline hooked me up with a TM in GA, I am located in NC. I am also using Internet leads from NetQuote & Benepath. The TM leads were truly fantastic, I closed 3 of the 6 leads she got me (Sup & Adv products). I was ecstatic but the leads dried up and she has made excuses ever since. I bought 10 leads @ $29/lead. She has only delivered 6 - she delivered the 6 in a matter of a week, then stopped. My upLine and I both are looking for a new TM. I hate that because the leads were spot on. Do any of you guys know someone in the SE here that I could contact for my TM Leads? I know I can call myself but I'd rather have oral surgery (I hate cold calling -- for me the rejection is mentally draining).

Thanks for any input, this site is awesome and I only hope as I grow in this business I can also contribute.

Frank

Frank we can help you.

Back