Telemarketing Leads

I'm looking for life leads, but I've talked to a few and narrowed it down. Can you suggest any?

I'm looking for life leads, but I've talked to a few and narrowed it down. Can you suggest any?

I dont have a suggestion for life only. We have an excellent program for life and health combined. What I mean by that is the life are more expensive for us to generate and its tough to justify the cost of our program for life only. But if you want a combination of life and health we have an unbeatable program.

I dont have a suggestion for life only. We have an excellent program for life and health combined. What I mean by that is the life are more expensive for us to generate and its tough to justify the cost of our program for life only. But if you want a combination of life and health we have an unbeatable program.

Gabe can you email me some info [email protected]

I will get some information sent out in the next 30 minutes. Ill include my website address as well so you can get a more detailed look at how we operate.

Hi there, new here. will also be interested in some information jaldebot816 AT aol DOT com

The National average for closing a telemarketed lead is 28.9%. Your average growth at least on the commercial lines should be 20%. If your telemarketing firm is not meeting these averages your money is not being as effective as it should be and you might rethink your marketing strategy.

Back